Redmi note11 4G can't flash the twrp becasuse of the codename wrong!

Miner1G

Members
Nov 21, 2022
I have the Chinese version of Redmi note 11 4 G, but the name code he shows is completely inconsistent with the official forum as the attachments, and I can't find a way to flash TWRP,or flash boot any rom.

What should I do next? Or how do I do it again.

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2022-11-21-15-15-07-024_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-21-15-15-07-024_com.android.settings.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 193
You are trying to install a ROM intended for another device (spes/spesn) with a Snapdragon chipset. You can't (mustn't) do that.

Your device (selene) with MediaTek Helio chipset is not supported by xiaomi.eu developers.

Last edited:
I have the Chinese version of Redmi note 11 4 G, but the name code he shows is completely inconsistent with the official forum as the attachments, and I can't find a way to flash TWRP,or flash boot any rom.

What should I do next? Or how do I do it again.
There is no global rom for this phone. If you bought it with global rom, it's a custom one. It's stuck on MIUI 12.5, and you can't update.
So you can use custom rom like Nusantra project.

You are trying to install a ROM intended for another device (spes/spesn) with a Snapdragon chipset. You can't (mustn't) do that.

Your device (selene) with MediaTek Helio chipset is not supported by xiaomi.eu developers.
I have the same problem except that I installed my phone no longer shows any signs of booting. You can help me?