Redmi Pro Unlock Problem

samaali nadhem

Members
Jan 15, 2017
i used my redmi pro without problems for a week then when i try to unlock the phone it says that the pattern is wrong . i have the permissions to unlock the bootloader and do hard reset but it needs a mi account on the phone but i there is no mi account on the phone and i have no access to the phone
please help me

i didn't come to unlock it because i didn't have a mi account opened in the phone
but i have succeeded to do a wipe data with google device manager thanks to my google account
thank you for help anyway i appreciate that

Reactions: Morvarid
Can any one tell me what should I do if I can't find"mi unlock status"in developer options? Does it mean my device has been relocked after installing the two fixing battery drain files?
how can I return it?As I had it in developer options before. One interesting thing is that it comes on the above search bar but when I push it. There is no "mi unlock status"
this situation has occurred after flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM

Sent from my Redmi Pro

After connecting to wi-fi publish my phone (Redmi Pro) has restarted and did not want to recognize my unlock pattern. I tried to unlock by my MI account ( unlock bootloader) and give me an error.
What can I do? or how can I unlock the phone?