Redminote 9s and recording of phone calls.

ErixSr

Members
Mar 13, 2021
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask a question,
I have a redmi note 9s without recording of phone calls,
does xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip
have call recording integrated in the phone app?
Thanks

Hello, I have a question, I'm going to buy a redmi note 9 pro, I will install the miui.eu rom, but for working purpose I will need to use acr calls to record the callings, it will be possibile or I will have to use the included call recording program?

Last edited:
Hello, I have a question, I'm going to buy a redmi note 9 pro, I will install the miui.eu rom, but for working purpose I will need to use acr calls to record the callings, it will be possibile or I will have to use the included call recording program?
Hi, I use the phone for work and with the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10-fastboot rom I restored the phone app with call recording. Everything works beautifully and the speed of the system has also improved

Reactions: Nemo1985
Thank you thank you, but I need to use ACR, that's why I asked if it works, could you please give it a try?

Thank you thank you, but I need to use ACR, that's why I asked if it works, could you please give it a try?
When google removed the native registration option of its app, I tried various other apps including ACR but none have ever worked well. Most had the problem of capturing the other person's audio clearly and with adequate volume.

Reactions: Nemo1985
If you install local MIUI.EU ROM, there is Call recordings included. No need to use 3th party application. Build-id call recordings works very well.
It is simply the best solution -> to install MIUI.EU ROM.

Reactions: ErixSr