Reinstall Stable Global...

Mordor

Members
Feb 18, 2018
Dear users:

I have installed on my Mi Note 3, stable Xiaomi 9.5.4.0 + TWRP + Magisk+*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Im going to sell it, but i would prefer install Global Miu....exactly how do i update?
Use TWRP?
Mi Tools by Francescu? Can someone give me a more detail and safe way to do it?

Last time i did brick phone thanks to Viper4 sound....i do no want repeat all pain....

Thank you in advance!!
P.S. Its unlocked the phone.

Use the fastboot method with official MiFlash tool but don't relock the bootloader. It may cause bricking the device.

Not in
Use the fastboot method with official MiFlash tool but don't relock the bootloader. It may cause bricking the device.

Not in Mi Note 3, there isn't a global version of this phone, so no geographical misunderstanding here.

There's a list of phones affected by this problem after Xiaomi communication, and Mi Note 3 wasn't included.

Not in

Not in Mi Note 3, there isn't a global version of this phone, so no geographical misunderstanding here.

There's a list of phones affected by this problem after Xiaomi communication, and Mi Note 3 wasn't included.
I know that but to be on the safe side I said him not to relock bootloader.

I have two questions.
Where did you get files for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for mi note 3 and haw does *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* perform.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk