Reinstall system app

FireJeff

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Hello,

I debloat a system app (YouTube) to reinstall a patched one. My phone is Xiaomi MI 11 lite 5G global version rooted with magisk installed. I successfully uninstall YouTube with debloater. I wanted to reinstall it, but I got an error when I try with an APK file or with play store.

"Un problème est survenu lors de l'analyse du package" "There is a problem parsing the package". I tried to put offline my firewall/antivirus, but I still got this issue. With my Mi 8 SE phone with xiaomi.eu, I didn't get this issue.

Could you help me please ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello. I manage to install "youtube_vanced.apk" into /system/app using "systemizer" module of magisk. But, this app doesn't show in my launcher. So I cannot open it. Do you have an idea to show a system app ?

Edit: Using "debloater" module, I manage to reinstall the original youtube app, but I would like to install the patched one ;)

Last edited:
Why not install the non-root YouTube Vanced app (with the Vanced microG app) and uninstall the original Youtube (not a system app in Xiaomi.eu ROMs, but you don't use Xiaomi.eu ROMs... :D)?

:)

Reactions: geoorg
Why not install the non-root YouTube Vanced app (with the Vanced microG app) and uninstall the original Youtube (not a system app in Xiaomi.eu ROMs, but you don't use Xiaomi.eu ROMs... :D)?

:)
Hey. This is what I did for now ;) It was just a challenge for me to succeed, and the logo of this non-root vanced app is different.

I've xiaomi.eu on my phone (Mi 8 SE). But in my friend's phone (Mi 11 lite) it's the global version ;)

Reactions: Poney70