Remove voicemail notification?

radxcoresteven

Members
Jan 30, 2011
I know the method of activating another Sprint phone and clearing voicemail from there, but CM was able to implement an option to clear the phantom voicemail notification. Is this possible on MIUI? I'm running it on an HTC EVO 4G.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Not at this moment, but sometimes if you're lucky after flashing a Miui rom you may or may not get it but once you restart your phone it reappears!!!!!!!!

I'm running MIUI on EVO 4G and I had that problem...what I did and it fixed iron my phone was I instill the youmail app and when I delete the message or check it for the app the notification leaves...hopes it works for u

Go into settings, programs, manage applications, all, then scroll down to voicemail and open. Tap on the option to clear data and voila. The phantom message should be gone.

Also, check under settings again, but this time scroll down to call settings. When there scroll down again to voicemail. There are eeo options; one will state voicemail and underneath it should say My Carrier. Ignore that one and tap on the voicemail option under it.

When you open it, you should see your number. More than likely it will not be your number. It will probably be *86, or something like that. Change the number to your cell phone number with the area code. That should help as well in the future.

Hope this helps.

He meant scroll down to dialer. I've tried this and it works but in 40 seconds....bam it comes back

I'm with you. I need help on this too. Tried youmail to no avail as well

Not to offend anyone, but shouldn't this go in the Evo specific forums, as this only happens on the Evo port (no other official ROMs or unofficial ports have this issue)?

Download the apk for Sprint visual voicemail then do the steps I suggested before.

You can find the apk if you search for it on Google.