Replace lcd.

99% bad screen replacement, I would say. But it¡s impossible to help without knowing anything else...

when he fell and broke the lcd touch stopped and gave error in sdcard, I repareio with miflash, however the touch does not work, the screen is ok, but nothing to touch.
already sent email to ibuygou, because the screen they have sent the chip touch different, think it came faulty.

I put the correct screen, as in the video, the 2 connectors plugged right, it is very simple, when the old galss broke his touch had stopped, there changed, turned, turns normal fine, but the touch does not work, since I upgraded to 3.7 .19. but not change .... and the staff of ibuygou not answer me ... I am very upset with this ...

one thing I noticed that the screen came and different from the original connectors, are different, the chip (which I think is the touch) has a welding from one side to the other, something that seems adaptation since ... Thursday the ibygou not answer me more ...

Maybe you have a M2S and they sent you a screen for a M2, or something like that. They should ask you for your IMEI or something to see what kind of screen you need, because maybe there is not exactly the same for all phones.

this friend, you may have reason, my phone is the M2, and not the m2 s, they may have sent the screen m2-s. I have to wait for them to answer me, for I know, so they are not answering my email.

From my experience, they have a good customer service. I hope your problem to be solved soon

Enviado desde mi MI 2S usando Tapatalk 4 Beta