Replace Poco Launcher in Global Rom /is poco launcher in xiomi.eu rom?

justinh999

Members
Jul 17, 2021
hello I have a question I bought a Poco F3 but this question applies to all Poco devices I like the muiu launcher much more than the poco launcher because the poco launcher has no animations (which is ugly) and the icons don't look very good good (I think). Can I replace the Poco Launcher with the Miui Launcher without losing my DRM rights on the global rom (you don't lose your DRM rights when you play twrp but you lose them when you modify / root the system ? to exchange the pocolauncher) (the firmware on delivery). Why are redmi and xiomi users allowed to choose whether to use the poco or the emui launcher? why can't poco customers? In the Xiomi.eu rom is there the poco launcher or the miui launcher?

Keep your posts short and to the point, this incomprehensible "why why why" rant has nothing to do with this forum.
We use MIUI launcher for all of our ROMs, and no, you can't replace POCO launcher on official ROMs.

hello I have a question I bought a Poco F3 but this question applies to all Poco devices I like the muiu launcher much more than the poco launcher because the poco launcher has no animations (which is ugly) and the icons don't look very good good (I think). Can I replace the Poco Launcher with the Miui Launcher without losing my DRM rights on the global rom (you don't lose your DRM rights when you play twrp but you lose them when you modify / root the system ? to exchange the pocolauncher) (the firmware on delivery). Why are redmi and xiomi users allowed to choose whether to use the poco or the emui launcher? why can't poco customers? In the Xiomi.eu rom is there the poco launcher or the miui launcher?

Xiaomi EU ROMS come with the MIUI launcher, Poco launcher can be downloaded from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mi.android.globallauncher

Keep your posts short and to the point, this incomprehensible "why why why" rant has nothing to do with this forum.
We use MIUI launcher for all of our ROMs, and no, you can't replace POCO launcher on official ROMs.

We want make poco launcher is official of all xiaomi device becasue MIUI launcher is bad