[Request] MIUI ROM for Motorola Spice (xt330)

Discussion in 'Porting Advice/Help' started by Lucaas, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Lucaas

LucaasMembers

Oct 13, 2011
    Hi everyone, please make a rom for this phone. It's android 2.1 and is not updatable so far.

we need at least Froyo. Thank you so much :)

[​IMG]

Edit: Sorry, it's Motorola Spice xt300

2. Please, help us! This device's got lots of troubles to connect WiFi after screensaver appears, also it has got a GPU Adreno 200 and is not activated, could you please activate it? Thanks a lot :D

3. Anjel

AnjelMembers

Oct 14, 2011
    agree

hi, i think this is a good idea, i have the opprtunity to use MIUI 2.3.5a1 in a defy mobile, and it's great ! so i would be really thankfull to have it in my spice. Thanks in advance to at least have a glance at our request.
    Best regards

4. axelgrox

axelgroxMembers

Oct 15, 2011
    Hi people, we need a Rom for the motorola spice, because the rom that brings is very bad, when turn on the wifi the phone sets very slow for the bug That brings. Please make a rom miui for the motorola spice or update 2.2 Android system

5. mitelan

mitelanMembers

Oct 18, 2011
    we need an update urgently!!!!!

6. axelgrox

axelgroxMembers

Oct 15, 2011
    Up people please the update for motorola spice.... The rom original is very bad :(

7. Felipest

FelipestMembers

Nov 12, 2011
    student of computer science - UFCG
    Campina Grande - Brasil
    Please android 2.3 on spice xt300, the original rom is very bad and GPU is disabled

thanks

8. 4lquimista

4lquimistaMembers

Mar 15, 2012
    Male
    urgent please users of this terminal and do not know what that is to please ..... need an upgrade to 2.3 would be very grateful

Share Our Site