[Request] Replace stock Phone, Contacts and Messaging with Google ones

rodrigoswz

Members
Aug 12, 2019
Global Xiaomi's latest smartphones replaced stock phone, messaging, and contact with the ones by Google.

I liked this change A LOT, since these Google apps are much more feature rich and beautiful.

It would be great if xiaomi.eu followed this change for us to keep up to date and with more interesting features.

Global Xiaomi's latest smartphones replaced stock phone, messaging, and contact with the ones by Google.

I liked this change A LOT, since these Google apps are much more feature rich and beautiful.

It would be great if xiaomi.eu followed this change for us to keep up to date and with more interesting features.
If you want these install EEA ROM

Which Xiaomi's phone replace stock Mi stuff with Google's one?
Did you mean Mi A series?

No. Like said above me, use the EEA ROM, or better yet, a non-MIUI custom ROM, if you dislike MIUI apps.

Which Xiaomi's phone replace stock Mi stuff with Google's one?
Did you mean Mi A series?
Nah, multiple Global ROMs already have the mentioned MIUI apps replaced with Google ones, for whatever reason. (Google requirement?)

Nah, multiple Global ROMs already have the mentioned MIUI apps replaced with Google ones, for whatever reason. (Google requirement?)
Android 10 policy, maybe. I just knew that. I like Mi apps :D That's why I'm using Mi phone and Xiaomi.eu ROMs only

Reactions: Don415
The New one, no mather if EAA version our Global (MI). Both are coming with Google apps.
I like better miui apps