RESOLVED: Cannot Update to : xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJACNXM_v13-12

EpiFullido

Members
Sep 7, 2022
Help me guys, how can I update to the latest version xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V13.0.5.0.SJACNXM_v13-12?
I cannot update my phone via Fast Boot (using PC), unlike the previous 2 versions which has a "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" script inside the zip.

I already tried to update the phone via "Choose update package" and "Check MD5" option on the update setting of the phone but it tells me your storage is encrypted and I cannot access the file. During the time it boot using the TWRP, there's no prompt that I need to use my pattern/password - reason why I cannot locate the zip file.

A help is very much appreciated.

Hi sir thanks for this, to be honest Im very new on this kind of technicality. After I download the twrp, how do I install it? Should I replace a specific file inside the downloaded update file?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi sir thanks for this, to be honest Im very new on this kind of technicality. After I download the twrp, how do I install it? Should I replace a specific file inside the downloaded update file?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
For those who encountered same as mine, sir Gogocar62's advise worked. Just download your updated twrp file there and follow the instruction here on how to install twrp :))) I searched over the internet on how to install the twrp ahaha.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. CONSIDERING THIS THREAD AS RESOLVED

Updated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-07-16-20-55-770_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-07-16-20-55-770_com.android.updater.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 128