RN9 pro in a bootloop

borisk

Members
Aug 17, 2021
Hello!

I have one year old Redmi Note 9 pro that got in the bootloop. One moment ago it was ok, i placed it on the table and 20 seconds later I hear vibrating phone. I look and I see it is rebooting and then it has been rebooting until empty battery. Now it cant even charge the battery because of constant rebooting (every 9 seconds). It is the same if I boot in FASTBOOT, it is recognised by computer for couple of seconds and then it reboots again.

The phone is stock, with updated global room. When I bought the phone I requested for unlock trough my MI account but I did not unlocked bootloader after a week because I was OK with global ROM.

I contacted seller and they suggested to repair phone locally, and they will partialy cover repair. This is OK with me, but official repair shop in our country refuse to repair my phone even if I pay for it.

Can someone sugest what to do and how to repair the phone in EUROPE? I heard If I need EDL flashing it can be done remotely? can this help with my problem?

have a nice day, Boris Kozjan

Hello!

I have one year old Redmi Note 9 pro that got in the bootloop. One moment ago it was ok, i placed it on the table and 20 seconds later I hear vibrating phone. I look and I see it is rebooting and then it has been rebooting until empty battery. Now it cant even charge the battery because of constant rebooting (every 9 seconds). It is the same if I boot in FASTBOOT, it is recognised by computer for couple of seconds and then it reboots again.

The phone is stock, with updated global room. When I bought the phone I requested for unlock trough my MI account but I did not unlocked bootloader after a week because I was OK with global ROM.

I contacted seller and they suggested to repair phone locally, and they will partialy cover repair. This is OK with me, but official repair shop in our country refuse to repair my phone even if I pay for it.

Can someone sugest what to do and how to repair the phone in EUROPE? I heard If I need EDL flashing it can be done remotely? can this help with my problem?

have a nice day, Boris Kozjan
If you bought a phone in China, insist that you send it to them for repair. The trick that you have to fix it at home and they send you money Chinese are still trying. The seller will not want to refund your money after paying for the repair.

If you paid through Paypall, you have the protection of the buyer, if you do not agree with the seller, Paypall will refund your money.

In the past, I had a problem with a Tinydeal seller. After an agreement with the seller, I sent him the phone for repair, he did not want to pick it up at the post office. Paypall returned the money to me after reviewing the case. It is important to communicate with the seller.

Last edited:
You can try to push and hold only the voume up or volume down button while booting. If the fastboot-screen or a boot menue appears then it could be a defective powerbutton.

I bought it on AE, sller is "Mi Spain Phone Store"

I will try to send the prone to spain

You can try to push and hold only the voume up or volume down button while booting. If the fastboot-screen or a boot menue appears then it could be a defective powerbutton.
If I push volume down it goes to FASTBOOT menu, but it also restart after couple of seconds. The power button has nice feeling and I would say it is ok.

I bought it on AE, sller is "Mi Spain Phone Store"

I will try to send the prone to spain
Before you send the phone, agree with the seller, he should give you the address where to send it. I read that Mi have a service center in Spain.