RN9PRO eu slow charging

zutch

Members
Oct 12, 2017
Hello, i just bought the redmi note 9 pro, am setting it up with apps while plugged in, its at 42% battery, i plugged in the charger provided with the phone with its cable, but its only charging at 420mAh, sometimes goes upto 1.24 when the phone screen is off.
the phone is running MIUI Global 11.0.5 updated from 11.0.4.

this is quite frustrating, what should i do ? am considering unlocking bootloader and flashing miui12 EU, or just wait for official miui12 update ?
i tried charging my phone using my old mi5 charger and its charging at constant 1.62 !

Hello, i just bought the redmi note 9 pro, am setting it up with apps while plugged in, its at 42% battery, i plugged in the charger provided with the phone with its cable, but its only charging at 420mAh, sometimes goes upto 1.24 when the phone screen is off.
the phone is running MIUI Global 11.0.5 updated from 11.0.4.

this is quite frustrating, what should i do ? am considering unlocking bootloader and flashing miui12 EU, or just wait for official miui12 update ?
i tried charging my phone using my old mi5 charger and its charging at constant 1.62 !
If you are using your own USB cable, then make sure that it is rated for at least 5A. Avoid cheap cables!