Jiayou2007

Members
Oct 31, 2023
So I recently attempted to flash the eu ROM onto my xiaomi 12 pro after unlocking the bootloader. I did this via fastboot, with the original cable on my PC. There were some parts of the script that had failed to go through and when the script finished, I waited for a good 10-15min but the phone was still in fastboot. So, I decided to power it off in hopes of trying again, but after it powered off, nothing would work... no button pressing would work, no charging display when I plugged in the charger, and nothing happened when I plugged it back into my PC. I also can't go into fastboot mode anymore.

Anything I can do to fix this?

If you cannot get to fastboot, then you will need an EDL flash. Something that you will have to pay for, not a lot but you will need to contact someone who has EDL access like 'Authorized Mi Account' on telegram. I cannot post a link but I have used him in the past to get out of a similar issue with my 12sUltra.

Reactions: ipman
If you cannot get to fastboot, then you will need an EDL flash. Something that you will have to pay for, not a lot but you will need to contact someone who has EDL access like 'Authorized Mi Account' on telegram. I cannot post a link but I have used him in the past to get out of a similar issue with my 12sUltra.
Hey Mark,

So before you gave 'Authorized Mi Account' access to ultraviewer, did you do anything security-wise to your PC or have VPN, etc?

I didn't use ultraviewer, I think I used TeamViewer. But no, nothing. He asked me to download a specific version of miflash and I presume he had access to an auth code generator for that version. I also downloaded the EU ROM I wanted on my 11ultra, and once we connected and I gave him access, he flashed the ROM in EDF mode using miflash and once it started to boot he was off. All good and £23 lighter but at least it worked. Phone was good for the rest of its time using and updating weekly EU ROM versions untill I passed the phone on.

So I recently attempted to flash the eu ROM onto my xiaomi 12 pro after unlocking the bootloader. I did this via fastboot, with the original cable on my PC. There were some parts of the script that had failed to go through and when the script finished, I waited for a good 10-15min but the phone was still in fastboot. So, I decided to power it off in hopes of trying again, but after it powered off, nothing would work... no button pressing would work, no charging display when I plugged in the charger, and nothing happened when I plugged it back into my PC. I also can't go into fastboot mode anymore.

Anything I can do to fix this?
Go to xdaforums and use search. There is one user who have site admins approved service for Xiaomi authorized flash.
If i needed unbrick i surely would contact him.

Okay, so new update. I got the Authorized Mi Account to help me flash the stock global rom onto my xiaomi 12 pro after I put it into EDL mode. But now, the phone won't boot into recover, fastboot, or turn on at all. Phone charges normally, and the screen turns on whenever it is plugged into an outlet or computer. The phone is also 100% charged.

Any ideas what happened?

Last edited:
Okay, so new update. I got the Authorized Mi Account to help me flash the stock global rom onto my xiaomi 12 pro after I put it into EDL mode. But now, the phone won't boot into recover, fastboot, or turn on at all. Phone charges normally, and the screen turns on whenever it is plugged into an outlet or computer. The phone is also 100% charged.

Any ideas what happened?
explain to me, did you flash your smartphone in EDL mode after acquiring authorization from Xiaomi?

Why, instead of trying it yourself, didn't you turn to a professional who carries out this service?

I don't, sorry, but I think you should ask for help from the unbrick service that has already been recommended to you in this thread