[ROM] 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7

Hi Mr.Simon, which Kernel version are you using ?
if i flash Init.d custom kernel in this ROM, will there be a malfunction of my device ? i am using Mi2S 3.6.21 ......
also, can you tell me how do i update that kernel version from 3.4 to 3.6 pls ?

Hi Mr.Simon, which Kernel version are you using ?
if i flash Init.d custom kernel in this ROM, will there be a malfunction of my device ? i am using Mi2S 3.6.21 ......
also, can you tell me how do i update that kernel version from 3.4 to 3.6 pls ?

no problem. as long as u are using CWM.

even after flashing the latest kernel, my kernel version is still at 3.4
is it normal or should i do anything for that ?
what is your kernel version when u flashed with latest kernel ?
i want your screen shot of device info pls showing kernel version...

bear in mind the rom 3.6.21 is not kernel update. its build date. I think all we got is same kernel here. get things right before things get out of hand. ha ha

ha ha ha.... i am sorry for being so noob. i didnt know that the number stands for build date.... now it is clear...
after flashing the kernel, can you tell me how to enable those different profiles to use undervolting or overclocking or other battery mods ? is there any simple app with GUI for noobs like me ? or is there a guide to follow the instructions or something like that ?
thanks in advance...

ha ha ha.... i am sorry for being so noob. i didnt know that the number stands for build date.... now it is clear...
after flashing the kernel, can you tell me how to enable those different profiles to use undervolting or overclocking or other battery mods ? is there any simple app with GUI for noobs like me ? or is there a guide to follow the instructions or something like that ?
thanks in advance...
err the SETCPU is GUI mode. undervolting not supported as the kernel dun support it. UNLESS CM source available and rebuilt.

as you're now doing the Rayglobe and this ROM, can you explain what's the differences? which one would you recommend?

I have the same problem.
Full wipe and try to install 1.2 : error status 6.
I try the same with 1.1 install is ok.
I try to update 1.1 to 1.2 : aborted status 6.