[ROM] 3.8.29 ROM Knight-NOS-Injected-V1.7

6. Reboot. If the CWM ask anything bout replacing recovery or ROOT .... just select BACK till it reboot itself. Do NOT try to be funny on this.
I have accodentally pressed YES on this for both System1 and System2.
Phone booted normally i think.
What if i restore my CWM Backup i made and then re-install your ROM. Will it be ok?

im not sure what will happen. refer to the CWM topic on the other thread. so far i've not experiencing this...

I get lots of android system fc's on latest version :(
Did a clean wipe before flashing. Any ideas?

Sent from Mi2 via Tapatalk

what you mean? did you use my WIPE zip ?
if you did.. 99% it has no problem.

I tried both ver. 1.3 and latest 1.4.

1) Both versions dont have busybox and batteryguru installed. Not even a file manager.

2) Both versuons, rngd_on not found it says.

3) Both versions work really smooth, but extremele low benchmark scores!!!!!

I tried both ver. 1.3 and latest 1.4.

1) Both versions dont have busybox and batteryguru installed. Not even a file manager.

2) Both versuons, rngd_on not found it says.

3) Both versions work really smooth, but extremele low benchmark scores!!!!!
Ohh no not the benchmarks :O!

Skickat från min MI 2 med Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for the new release. Will test soon!
Can you say on which release it's based on?

I have problems activating rambooster and cputuner. terminal tells different permissions denied. when I go to the described folders manually (root explorer), I can't even change the permissions there manually (proc/sys/...)

edit: "facepalm" my bad, forgot the "su" command before typing the other one. sorry

edit2: but now that I have it all installed and activated, I face the fact that all app opening and closing animations are gone. Is it one of the scripts?

I have problems activating rambooster and cputuner. terminal tells different permissions denied. when I go to the described folders manually (root explorer), I can't even change the permissions there manually (proc/sys/...)

edit: "facepalm" my bad, forgot the "su" command before typing the other one. sorry

edit2: but now that I have it all installed and activated, I face the fact that all app opening and closing animations are gone. Is it one of the scripts?

check your setting in Developer Setting there to make Animation active. X1.0 or X0.5

check your setting in Developer Setting there to make Animation active. X1.0 or X0.5

Thanks. I never had to change these settings before. But they reset to animation off after every reboot :(

@Simon, i dont find Viper & snapdragon battery widget or busybox pro ! it is just a barebone ROM.... i did wiped all the caches & did factory reset in CWM recovery also....what am i missing then ?
i thought of testing your new build based on latest MIUI, i thought of migrating to your ROM from others, look what i am facing here now ? why is that ? what am i doing wrong ? why i dont see these features which you have listed in the changelog ?

actually this new build does not have to wipe data or anything. just flash it with existing ROM IF you continue using my previous ROM.
anyhow.. if thats the case, you need to manually download Init.d Toggler and busybox FREE from market. then install busybox and then initd toggler.

sorry for the inconveniece. i used this ROM really good.

Please note : Direct Injection will be final. they changed it to another MOD. will keep you guys update

Reactions: MSephiroth
I did as you said, one thing i observed is kernaliser mod appears to be positive with improvement in performances....
i got 2k+ increase in Antutu scores by using it..... yet to see the battery performance.... thanks in advance...

@Simon: you should have had used Fly on Mod tweak with your latest build !
I had a few bad exepriences with killjoy Mod ! - like after every boot you need to execute entropy & i felt the difference is not so much !

i feel like this KillJoy battery friendly.
here's how.. disable GPS completely. see the magic

I never use GPS, but for Entropy execution it is not automatic.... every boot, you need to manually execute it !
that's a pity !
I dont see a link for NOS thread in XDA these days with regular updates ! is the support discontinued or waiting for the big update ?
Any idea ?