[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Hi. I'm very happy with the work of the people of the forum.

I have tried the last version of wiui6 and is very good room. Thanks a lot.

Anyways... Two questions.

Why is the reason that is not in Spanish ? I can write to the Spanish community to work together.

The last and more important question.
I bought a my key and is not working. I'm the only one? Nothing works by the buttons of the jack
Also the buttons of the speakers are not working. Is hw problem? Kernel problem?

Thanks

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk now Free

First of all thanks to Wajk. for his great job!

I have installed today the Wiui 6 4.9.29 but in not able to remove sms notification, that i pay for each sms sent. Where are sms options?

Thanks

Hi. I'm very happy with the work of the people of the forum.

I have tried the last version of wiui6 and is very good room. Thanks a lot.

Anyways... Two questions.

Why is the reason that is not in Spanish ? I can write to the Spanish community to work together.

The last and more important question.
I bought a my key and is not working. I'm the only one? Nothing works by the buttons of the jack
Also the buttons of the speakers are not working. Is hw problem? Kernel problem?

Thanks

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk now Free
Mikey and earphone buttons working right for me in latest build (8.29)

lnviato dal mio XIAOMI MI PAD utilizzando Tapatalk

Nice work Wajk! But I installed latest version 4.9.29 over the 9.26 I got a very annoying issue and I don't really know what can be the reason.
I just install it before going to bed, my phone was in Plane Mode with around 70% battery life. When I woke up, my phone was dead, 0%. So I tried to charge it but it began to be really hot and was boot looping really fast like a tons of fast reboot. Almost one per minutes! First I thought it was WSM Tools and Xposed Framework so I uninstall it and I went back to 9.16 but it's still boot looping so I switch to my Mokee on system 2 but I don't really know what's wrong :-(
Are you using wsm tools with mi themes module active?

--
Xiaomi mi2s with Tapatalk

I cant ues data!Im using China Telecom 3g now, but it cant ues data to surf the net. Ive changed APN but it doesnt help. :(

RIP my Wiui MI2s :( died in a small motorcycle slide; but I'm ordering a new one for Wiui's rom so please don't stop making this directly ;-)

I do have a Q Wajk; would it be possible to include in Aroma the possibility to just update your current wiui rom to the newer version without having to select everything again? Might be handy for the more lazy (as me) ?

Edit:
Select everything again I mean MIUI packages and the sorts

Reactions: Marqc
That's impossible!! and i can't use data now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-03-14-34-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-03-14-34-33.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 277
I have 2 bugs:

1 :
Bootloop when using wsm tools with mi-theme module.
Uninstalling wsm tools resolves this issue!

2:
Sometimes Icons and background (home and lockscreen) will be reset to default for no reason .. Im using the phone and 1 second to the other the theme (icons and wallpapers) are set to default ?!

Could somebody post here step-by-step guide how to re-map MI2s buttons to MIUI V5 like?

I use MIThemes with xposed framework not wsm tools, and it work fine
Does it work also with mitools?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Does it work also with mitools?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°
I tried Mi-Tools with wsm and with xposed only. Of all the changes it should do only one does work (statusbar clock colour)

Is it possible to insert MIUI Clock widget to other Launchers? I could only find analog clock for Nova Launcher. Had to install Dashclock... Is there any way to put miui clock widget without installing any other app?

I tried Mi-Tools with wsm and with xposed only. Of all the changes it should do only one does work (statusbar clock colour)
Mitools has softkeys remapping...
Does it work?

I'd been running WIUI 4.1 for almost a year and it was very good, but for the last 6 months I've enjoyed plaing around with CM/AOSP ROMs and the massive amounts of customization possible. Lately, I got tired of flashing and poor battery life, but I could't imagine how enjoyable this MIUI v6 update would feel. With the 1.2Ghz hack the battery life is the best it has been for a long time. I love the iOS/Android L style of animations and refinement. Thanks Wajk!

-Now the MIUI launcher sucks and I wasn't able to get rid of it. Installing another launcher and freezing the MIUI one does NOT work - the home button wouldn't work and phone wouldn't do anything after a reboot.
-I wasn't able to get root permission from WSM Tools; if I understand correctly I have to install it myself for the root permission asking thingie to work. And does Xposed work or is it a recipe for a bootloop?
-I'll also want to replace the Lockscreen: I'm thinking KitKat or Xperia launcher (both available as flashable zips from XDA); has anyone tried that?
-The Quick Settings shortcuts as they are now are pretty bad. Is there any way to link the permanent music controls with other programs (such as Google Play Music)? Can the quick settings be modified in any way (Xposed/WSM or hidden settings item)?

I'd been running WIUI 4.1 for almost a year and it was very good, but for the last 6 months I've enjoyed plaing around with CM/AOSP ROMs and the massive amounts of customization possible. Lately, I got tired of flashing and poor battery life, but I could't imagine how enjoyable this MIUI v6 update would feel. With the 1.2Ghz hack the battery life is the best it has been for a long time. I love the iOS/Android L style of animations and refinement. Thanks Wajk!

-Now the MIUI launcher sucks and I wasn't able to get rid of it. Installing another launcher and freezing the MIUI one does NOT work - the home button wouldn't work and phone wouldn't do anything after a reboot.
-I wasn't able to get root permission from WSM Tools; if I understand correctly I have to install it myself for the root permission asking thingie to work. And does Xposed work or is it a recipe for a bootloop?
-I'll also want to replace the Lockscreen: I'm thinking KitKat or Xperia launcher (both available as flashable zips from XDA); has anyone tried that?
-The Quick Settings shortcuts as they are now are pretty bad. Is there any way to link the permanent music controls with other programs (such as Google Play Music)? Can the quick settings be modified in any way (Xposed/WSM or hidden settings item)?

I'm using Nova launcher by installing it and freezing "system launcher.apk" by link2sd. Every buttons work and no issues present. Maybe you've frozen a different app.

If you installed wsm by aroma installer, remove it and install it from the apk file (you can easily find it in the internet). This way after first time requiring root access and not getting it, it will be shown in the security app/permissions/root access tab, where you can enable root access (I did it that way and it works)

I'm very pleased with the lockscreen and the notifications per app, sorry I can't help you there

Quick settings music control was always for only miui music app (If you will find any way to make it usable for other music apps tell me either I'd also like to use it). Thus I installed poweramp (bought) so that it would be present in lockscreen and notifications bar (not in quick toggles thou)