[ROM | 4.4.4][ | WIUI 6 | ][ 4.10.10 FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | AROMA |

Could somebody post here step-by-step guide how to re-map MI2s buttons to MIUI V5 like?
Install wsm tools. Search it
Then install gravity box. Search it
Then enable the module inside the wsm tools.
Open gravity box kk , you ll find anything inside there.

Reactions: stillka
Install wsm tools. Search it
Then install gravity box. Search it
Then enable the module inside the wsm tools.
Open gravity box kk , you ll find anything inside there.
Which version of wsm tools are you using? I have read lots of reports of boot loops with v6.

Which version of wsm tools are you using? I have read lots of reports of boot loops with v6.
The problem is not with wsm, but with mi-theme and mi-tools module.

I'm using latest wsm tools without problems, but I'm using only exposed modules

--
Xiaomi mi2s with Tapatalk

Is a common bug that wifi connection doesn't work well? I have very slow downloads from play store but good web navigation.

after restart can't boot into.. need to reflash or wipe cache to get back into normal.
any of u happen on latest wiui v6?

Does this ROM already reach 30hs battery life with 2hs of screen on? (forgot MI2s 2000mAh)

Last edited:
Battery life seems pretty similar to v5 to me. I get a couple of days out of the extended battery.

To be more especific 30hs , 2hs of screen, no gps, no facebook, only whatsapp and phone calls. (2hs of screen means using whatsapp and sms, maybe some web surfing, but definitely not staring at the screen)

Reactions: xeGox
I found how to change the launcher:
-Settings->installed apps->default apps (at the bottom)->launcher!

It reset itself once ( maybe because of Marathon mode kicking in) but I don't know yet, just installed the ROM... Xiaomi really wants us to use their (gorgeous but functionally-challenged) launcher!

To be more especific 30hs , 2hs of screen, no gps, no facebook, only whatsapp and phone calls. (2hs of screen means using whatsapp and sms, maybe some web surfing, but definitely not staring at the screen)
Well of course. As I said, it depends on use. I have 3G opened when screen is off. Other times I have wifi opened and facebook/whatsapp/google+/messenger open all the time with sync on (and also autostart enabled). And I surf the internet or play games when the screen is on.

I think the only person who can work this out is you.

Reactions: Hieron
First of all thanks Wajk, for this great rom.

WSM is working for me in Version 2.3.5.
I also use Mi-Tools in Version 2.0.7 and only changed Icon Size, Hide the app names in the Dock und use Volume Keys as Cursor.
I ve got no Reboots with this Settings, only Fc when I want to change the Theme in Theme.apk.
So i have to turn off Mi-Tools and have to reboot to change Theme.
But it is OK for me because I dont change the Theme a lot.

First of all thanks Wajk, for this great rom.

WSM is working for me in Version 2.3.5.
I also use Mi-Tools in Version 2.0.7 and only changed Icon Size, Hide the app names in the Dock und use Volume Keys as Cursor.
I ve got no Reboots with this Settings, only Fc when I want to change the Theme in Theme.apk.
So i have to turn off Mi-Tools and have to reboot to change Theme.
But it is OK for me because I dont change the Theme a lot.
Mmm... I can't hide names in dock!
Did u try to remap soft keys?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Mmm... I can't hide names in dock!
Did u try to remap soft keys?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

Just wait a bit, the new version allows for changing that in options :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Just wait a bit, the new version allows for changing that in options :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Wiui new version or miui6 new version?

Hi,

first a very big thanks to Wajk: now I've got a beautiful brand new Mi2S with Miui V6 and KK!!!!
I only have a problem with the ringtone I chose (Ethereal.ogg): it doesn't repeat! After the first time, the phone stop ringing and, as you can imagine, it's a problem...

Someone can help me?

Thank you,
scido