[ROM] All custom rom for xiaomi M2/S

this is not custom ROM. this based in MODDED Multi-LANG i believe. what this thread means is Android 4.3 /AOKP/ Smartisan OS... etc etc
So why Wiui is in the top of the list?

Sent from my awesome Xiaomi Mi2S using Tapatalk 4

it's pretty stable if you ask me. I build everyday because i keep adding things...plus what's wrong with a new build everyday?

Reactions: L.Simon
it's pretty stable if you ask me. I build everyday because i keep adding things...plus what's wrong with a new build everyday?

is misunderstand i want say i think is better wait the ending of creation in the github. At the moment example we don't have fm radio etc etc i want wait the end of all this.

good work. i saw ur repositories full of activities for M2s Aries.
keep up the good work.
oh ya..is the GPS and camera working for the 4.3 ?

Millet 2/2s [ROM] hammer smartisanos-0.3.0-alpha by ATX Team

ROM Name smartisanos-0.3.0-alpha
Android version 4.2.2
smartisanos version 0.3.0-alpha
Fit models Millet 2/2s
ROM makers ATX Team
Published 2013.08.23

Features:

• Based smartisanos-0.3.0-alpha perfect transplant
  • Add root privileges
  • Daily functions are OK
  • Use the old kernel
  • Fix split screen issue (Click here to thank cofface method)
  • Fix the camera, headphones, etc.
  • Other features are OK
  • Try to fix the Shuisi problem (not a perfect test, because I did not sleep fundamentally died -!)

New kernel version:
  • Based smartisanos-0.3.0-alpha basically perfect transplant
  • Add root privileges
  • Daily functions OK
  • Using the new kernel
  • Streamlining all google services
  • No split screen problem, there is no automatic bright screen problem
  • However, some interfaces can not be displayed, for example: adjust the volume, press shutdown shutdown selection interface, input switching interface (now found in three places) does not display properly, but the function is effective.
    In other words, when you press the volume when the interface is actually coming out, the function also performed, but can not be displayed correctly on the screen only.
    Fortunately, these are irrelevant interface
  • You can not switch the input method (interface hang), so all of the input method to streamline, let you to install
  • Note: If you use this version, the first boot into the system for a long time is not the case, you can directly remove the battery, reboot, you can

The difference between the old and new kernel version is that there are some new kernel interface does not display the bug, and the old version of the kernel functions are basically perfect.

012341oxd4dzdqwj9tkiqw.png.thumb.jpg
012341pmfqqsq8qy201av0.png.thumb.jpg

012341wn1imjjnr0n9wpdw.png.thumb.jpg
012342e1uy7fyn9c7y1ooh.png.thumb.jpg

012342hgxzmhoko9okydzg.png.thumb.jpg
012343xx53njjjl2xl487y.png.thumb.jpg

012343in6asd8qzqnv85fc.png.thumb.jpg
012343i6b411e5707r105c.png.thumb.jpg

New Kernel ROM Download Link:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=657556825&uk=337830825

Old Kernel Download Link:

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=655204289&uk=337830825

Enjoy guys ! I prefer to download old kernel version for problem reporting just incase any problem arises... you know !

@ OP: pls update the info about Smartison v0.3 availability... it is one of my favourite ROM for Mi2S.

What is the best 4.3 Rom in your opinion?

What is the best 4.3 Rom in your opinion?

I tried almost all ROM for Mi2S, among them so far i liked Smartison & Cofface's CM10.2 the best.
I have no issues at all i can say... Smartison's latest version is having no FCs also... but it is based on 4.2.2
It has got the best looks & snappier.... it gave me 26k+ on Antutu Scores....
Once the themes are available for CM10.2 , then i will switch over to Cofface's ROM. That's the only problem i am having with it. Dont have an array of themes.... Although i am using Aluminium theme & it is good.

It is subjective i am sure, but i can make recommendations based on my observation....
So try out everything & give your invaluable comments guys....

I tried almost all ROM for Mi2S, among them so far i liked Smartison & Cofface's CM10.2 the best.
I have no issues at all i can say... Smartison's latest version is having no FCs also... but it is based on 4.2.2
It has got the best looks & snappier.... it gave me 26k+ on Antutu Scores....
Once the themes are available for CM10.2 , then i will switch over to Cofface's ROM. That's the only problem i am having with it. Dont have an array of themes.... Although i am using Aluminium theme & it is good.

It is subjective i am sure, but i can make recommendations based on my observation....
So try out everything & give your invaluable comments guys....
You can use cm10.1 themes to.

Ha gaaaay

You can use cm10.1 themes to.

Ha gaaaay

I tried that but it always gives me an error saying that this theme is improperly compiled & do you still want to continue anyway ?, then if you say yes, then i have half of the icons themed & the rest not themed ! I dont like that.... hence so far i got Aluminium & Sony xperia theme working on 10.2 perfectly...

I tried that but it always gives me an error saying that this theme is improperly compiled & do you still want to continue anyway ?, then if you say yes, then i have half of the icons themed & the rest not themed ! I dont like that.... hence so far i got Aluminium & Sony xperia theme working on 10.2 perfectly...
Hmm ok..

Ha gaaaay

hi guys, am i only one with call sound issue ?
its happen with any cm10.1, 10.2 aokp and smartinos roms
on miui its 100% working but on aosp based roms i dont hear caller and he dont hear me. but sound works some how.
it has worked 2 weeks ago but doesnt. just asking am i only one with this issue ?
regards

Reactions: kutinho
hi guys, am i only one with call sound issue ?
its happen with any cm10.1, 10.2 aokp and smartinos roms
on miui its 100% working but on aosp based roms i dont hear caller and he dont hear me. but sound works some how.
it has worked 2 weeks ago but doesnt. just asking am i only one with this issue ?
regards
You are not the only one, but just as you, i posted my problem in a forum on this site, but got no answers...

You are not the only one, but just as you, i posted my problem in a forum on this site, but got no answers...
To be honest it seems like the devs don' t care but i don't wanna complain they put allt of hard work this community.

Ha gaaaay

Call works, but cant get wifi working...

For Wifi to work -> Just Wipe data/factory reset and flash latest cofface rom
If Call is not working because you might have formatted the /system partition
Don't do that in future too, if did
Just do data-factory reset after flashing stock qdt14 :)
And do flash cofface rom , Its awesome :)