http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7952563-1-1.html
download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=206610594&uk=337830825

losp 1.3 android 4.3
thread:
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-7949768-1-1.html
download:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1859797481&uk=2703971393

im using both smartisan and losp and recommend them..

You like downloading at snail speed i guess ! Enjoy man. Dont download from the fast link which i provided in my thread.
Nice suggestion for others ! :D

You like downloading at snail speed i guess ! Enjoy man. Dont download from the fast link which i provided in my thread.
Nice suggestion for others ! :D

im sorry i didnt seen your links. but my internet is not slow, its 16mbit and i download a rom from baidu in just 2 minutes. thx to internet download manager.

cheers..

Aah i see... i posted that link for users who complained about very poor speed...
Even i am enjoying 52 mbps connection from T-Mobile, GmBh.

It is subjective bro !, even i am not happy with this speed. i am planning to upgrade it to 128 mbps very soon ! dont know when & only when my wife gives a nod for that ! o_O

lol i'm happy because most of people in my country have only 2mb :D

Hi treiliert
I've posted latest CM 10.1 from cofface in CM 10.1 thread, I think u didn't notice and i'm using it now, its fine with zero bugs and excellent battery backup :)

hi phani,

tell me that it's true what you are saying: you found an android 4.2+ ROM for our MI2 without battery problem? Please confirm the truth of this sentence!!!
I know I'm sounding desperate because I truly am. I'm on MoKee 4.3 for a couple of days now and have achieved some reduction of the problem without external apps or mods but I have removed almost all my favorite apps.
I read your post about the latest cofface 10.1 and have downloaded it but still not flashed waiting for some information about its battery performance. As soon as you confirm to me that battery performance is ok I'll try it immediately.
Thanks for you reply ;)

Hi treiliert
I've posted latest CM 10.1 from cofface in CM 10.1 thread, I think u didn't notice and i'm using it now, its fine with zero bugs and excellent battery backup :)

pls give screenshot ya...

this if from STOCK ROM .... 4.1
2.1 %/h

Xtx15G0.png

hi phani,

tell me that it's true what you are saying: you found an android 4.2+ ROM for our MI2 without battery problem? Please confirm the truth of this sentence!!!
I know I'm sounding desperate because I truly am. I'm on MoKee 4.3 for a couple of days now and have achieved some reduction of the problem without external apps or mods but I have removed almost all my favorite apps.
I read your post about the latest cofface 10.1 and have downloaded it but still not flashed waiting for some information about its battery performance. As soon as you confirm to me that battery performance is ok I'll try it immediately.
Thanks for you reply ;)

Yes treilert,

I'm using CM 10.1 of latest cofface build
All are working fine (no bugs at all), battery drain you just won't believe overnight it drained only 2% for 7hrs, its incredible, while using its like miui, I used trickster mod app and underclocked cpu to 918 and gpu to 200mhz , still its butter smooth.

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/cm10-1-daily-build-of-cm10-1-for-mi2.21161/page-12

You will find it in above page (post no 230)

Its awesome been using since two days :)

Yes treilert,

All are working fine (no bugs at all), battery drain you just won't believe overnight it drained only 2% for 7hrs, its incredible, while using its like miui, I used trickster mod app and underclocked cpu to 918 and gpu to 200mhz , still its butter smooth.

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/cm10-1-daily-build-of-cm10-1-for-mi2.21161/page-12

hi phani,
I flashed cofface's cm10.1 and trying its battery performance but I'm still missing some features from the settings menu: developer options, performance and buttons and keys. Is it possible that they were left out? I'm also considering to flash cofface cm10.2 latest build. I guess, since he released both builds on the same day, he must have made similar improvements with regard to the energy consumption.

hi phani,
I flashed cofface's cm10.1 and trying its battery performance but I'm still missing some features from the settings menu: developer options, performance and buttons and keys. Is it possible that they were left out? I'm also considering to flash cofface cm10.2 latest build. I guess, since he released both builds on the same day, he must have made similar improvements with regard to the energy consumption.

Developer options, Performance are there
To enable developer options go to about phone and tap on build number 7 times
Buttons and keys not there(Its not a CM 10.1 feature , its CM 10.2)

pls report battery life here. thanks. its a big turn OFF for me when this come the issue :(

Yes treilert,

But, Phani ;Trickster settings are not working once i reboot... it is returning back to normal frequencies...
what should i do ?
Also battery is not superb. 2% for 7 hrs is bit over expressed by you ! i lost 10% for 8 hrs... without touching it..Deep sleep state.
Any suggestions for improving Battery life ?
Also i have this frequent wifi issue when i flash this ROM after AOSP 4.1.1 QTDXX version... i have to reboot & clean all the cache & come back for wifi to work.... Any fix for that pls ?
Thanks in advance !

Paranoid android!
bbs.xiaomi.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8144741&extra=page%3D1&page=1&mobile=1

Inviato dal mio MI 2 usando Tapatalk 4

I have it! I'm trying it now and it's fantastic! Fast and customizable!
However, i can't make a mirror of this file, maybe manohar can do it

Reactions: TiKaZz
I have it! I'm trying it now and it's fantastic! Fast and customizable!
However, i can't make a mirror of this file, maybe manohar can do it

Ok, i downloaded this ROM & tried it. everything works without any FCs..
BUT :eek:, yes but the Battery is draining like hell ... At least this is the case with me so far.... you try your luck guys....
give me some time to provide you resume supported link for downloading.... Thanks for understanding...