[rom] Bliss Pop

Tried 4/5 days ago.
It's multilanguage but I couldn't control screen brightness (neither on the notification bar nor on settings) and there's a lot of chinese sh*t.
Many settings and stuffs, but I left after 15 minutes.

Reactions: Quang Thiện
Tried 4/5 days ago.
It's multilanguage but I couldn't control screen brightness (neither on the notification bar nor on settings) and there's a lot of chinese sh*t.
Many settings and stuffs, but I left after 15 minutes.
Also I have tried but I have immediately uninstalled due to several written in Chinese

downloaded .bin and renamed to .zip, just for double check

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk

Nice ROM, fast, blisspop. Just installed, so cannot comment on battery life, stability etc. Haven't encountered Chinese characters yet.

There is ancient Android security patch, from november last year. Will that be updated?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 2sc met Tapatalk

Nice ROM, fast, blisspop. Just installed, so cannot comment on battery life, stability etc. Haven't encountered Chinese characters yet.

There is ancient Android security patch, from november last year. Will that be updated?

Unfortunately, security patch will not be updated coz BlissPop team leave lollipop branch, and they do only 6.0 branch now

I have built cm 12.1 ROM with latest security patch, can give you link, if you want

Reactions: rendolf
no i use ivan/pexcn source, bugers doesnt release his sources
What distro did you use in order to compile the ROM? I tried to compile Ivan's AOSP with Gentoo but I had sereveral problems and I couldn't finish compilation.
Thanks in advance :)

Unfortunately, security patch will not be updated coz BlissPop team leave lollipop branch, and they do only 6.0 branch now

I have built cm 12.1 ROM with latest security patch, can give you link, if you want
Yes please marvollo

Reactions: rendolf
How it works daily used?
Bugs?
Goes better than MIUIv7?
So far so good, no bugs yet, am very pleased.
Much faster than smiui latest

Battery and daily use, will report after some days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk

reccomended is full wipe, i dont know other way to apply new security patch
Thank you marvello!

Your cm-ota-aries, has same menus as bliss? Same speed? And customisations? Some screenshots perhaps?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn mi 2sc met Tapatalk