Rom Eu : Which Version Have You On Your Mi4c ?

Which eu rom version do you prefer ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%

• 8.1.11 v2

• before 7.12.7

Votes: 4 30.8%

• 8.1.25 v2

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Bojin

Members
Sep 2, 2017
Hi,

I create this post in order to follow the best rom version EU for our phone.

Actually, i have the 7.12.7 beta.
I don't have problem or bugs and the life battery is pretty good.

And you ?

I will add the new version progressivly.
You will can change your vote if you use a better version.

i have two and i test the eu rom on miui 9 with one as a test model too.
Now, my two Mi4C run with the 7.12.7.

Reactions: iamme729
I'm still running 7.12.21. It runs without issues. The last ROM's seem to have a lot of bugs. I was planning on upgrading to 8.1.25 V2 but I'm still unsure if everything's ok.

Reactions: iamme729 and Bojin
The 8.1.18 has a problem of notification (like the other xiaomi phones).
The battery is pretty good.

I don't have test the last one 8.1.25 v2 yet.

Reactions: iamme729 and Arincu
Upgradaded to 8.1.25 V2 a few hours a go and everything seems to be working fine: camera, notifications, and so on. Also, security patch it's January's. Will give battery feedback in a day or two.

Reactions: Bojin and iamme729
Now, i use the MIUI 7 7.1.4 Stable. On MIUI 9 I didn't have a good experience on gaming because always forcing close my Mobile Legends when starting to enter to the battle arena, surely i must start it again. The RAM management are soo bad (Im on Mi4c 2GB/16GB). Open the UC Browser then open the Instagram, the UC Browser are closed.

YEsterday i installed the 8.1.25 v2. Everything seems to be good.

@BayuPP : why don't you install the last rom on Miui 9 ? Miui 7 is very old now ... Maybe it'll solve your problem.

Reactions: Arincu
YEsterday i installed the 8.1.25 v2. Everything seems to be good.

@BayuPP : why don't you install the last rom on Miui 9 ? Miui 7 is very old now ... Maybe it'll solve your problem.
I have to install MIUI 9, but the RAM Management are soo bad, my game (Mobile Legends) always force closing when enter to the battle arena. Then i revert back to MIUI 7.

I have to install MIUI 9, but the RAM Management are soo bad, my game (Mobile Legends) always force closing when enter to the battle arena. Then i revert back to MIUI 7.
Did you try a clean install ?

So, after a few days of use, the battery performance it's pretty much the same I had in 7.12.21. Some times it feels that it drains a bit more in standby but it's hard to tell because I had the previous one for a month and it had all the time in the world to settle so there's still no way of making a real comparison. The only bug I found is that the sound for delivered SMS it's now the one chosen as predefined for notifications and not the "SMSComplete" system sound has always have been for the past two years.

For the ringstone sms, you can choose again the last one in "settings".
I do it on my phone ;)

I
For the ringstone sms, you can choose again the last one in "settings".
I do it on my phone ;)
I'm talking about the sound you ear when your sms is delivered to the other person. Not when you receive one. It used to work as a system sound ("SMSComplete" in this case) and now it uses the sound you chose for notifications. It's a minor bug but for me it's annoying to have the same sound for delivered sms and Gmail notifications, for example.

I use EU Rom 8.1.25 v2 But i clean install rom and Bench score in antutu last version is 83889

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-01-20-06-36-957_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-01-20-06-36-957_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 378
Screenshot_2018-02-03-14-20-13-595_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png
I resetted completely by flashing again China dev with miflash (bootloader locked again of course) but wlan drain is still there without cloudservice or anything synced. So I will come back to last dev eu rom. Speed is fine in China dev

Running 8.2.1 since Friday. Everything's working fine. The exception beeing the notification sound for delivered sms that no longer is a system sound and now uses the sound you choose as predefined for notifications. Battery performance seems ok but I'm loosing 2% more during the night, with this ROM and with 8.1.25 V2, when compared to 7.12.21.

Reactions: Bojin
Strange, i have no problem with this rom.
Do you test to do a clean install ?

The China version and the eu version I had running before is smoothly but my wlan drains in standby without any accounts synced about 3%/hr compared to my new mi5x at 0,8% with all syncing enabled. That's why I wanted to start with fresh origin rom. Maybe my battery is faulty by to much quickcharge cycles. At the moment I am waiting to unlock(current account can't unlock) although device is bound to account and was already officially unlocked a year ago.