Rom For Redmi 3 Pro Is Ido?

Developer ROM have bootloader unlock? if i put developer ROM with fastboot my bootloader will unlocked?

I have Redmi 3 PRO but is bootloader lock. :(((

en.miui.com/unlock - this method does not send me sms

Developer ROM have bootloader unlock? if i put developer ROM with fastboot my bootloader will unlocked?

I have Redmi 3 PRO but is bootloader lock. :(((

en.miui.com/unlock - this method does not send me sms

You must apply for unlocking writing the reason why you want to unlock in English or Chinese. And you must wait the sms within 10 days , otherwise you can't proceed with unlocking.

No, developer rom is required for unlocking. No have unlocked bootloader. You must have permission and this rom for unlocking.

same thing with the simcard and fingerprint - and i installed IDO stable, supposed to be for Redmi 3Pro. any chance for a stable&working version?

.eu IDO Rom does work perfectly for redmi 3 pro with Fingerprint working and no Bugs so far.
Really? I just installed

xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_6.6.30_v8-5.1.zip

on my Redmi 3 pro. This should be the actual "weekly" IDO as far as read the post, but I can nowhere find any hint on the fingerprint sensor.

It's labelled "Redmi 3" for the model in the "about" section, but states RAM and FLASH correctly.

Obviously I'm a dullhead. :-(

That said, the ROM looks VERY promising :)

Really? I just installed

xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_6.6.30_v8-5.1.zip

on my Redmi 3 pro. This should be the actual "weekly" IDO as far as read the post, but I can nowhere find any hint on the fingerprint sensor.

It's labelled "Redmi 3" for the model in the "about" section, but states RAM and FLASH correctly.

Obviously I'm a dullhead. :-(

That said, the ROM looks VERY promising :)
I installed the same rom as you did and that Option is there. German language on the picture iam sry for that. /Edit: I changed the language to English and made another screenshot for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-04-14-00-56-567_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-14-00-56-567_com.android.settings.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 341
I installed the same rom as you did and that Option is there. German language on the picture iam sry for that. /Edit: I changed the language to English and made another screenshot for you.
I walked through the menu a zillion times... So, then I was right. I AM a dullhead.
Thanks! :-D

Reactions: xcsvxangelx
I use this ROM from 10 days - fingerprint works from firts boot, its a joy tu use it daily, all options work great - sp far :)

But this rom is for Redmi 3 don't work for Redmi 3 PRO
the rom is also for redmi 3 pro... basically the redmi 3 pro is the same as redmi 3 but with 1Gb of ram more and a fingerprint sensor. so the china official rom for redmi 3 will work for redmi 3 pro also!

.eu IDO Rom does work perfectly for redmi 3 pro with Fingerprint working and no Bugs so far. Thanks xiaomi.eu finally a working german Rom
I installed latest ROM eu stable but so far the only thing not working is the fingerprint. it appears on the page screen block and fingerprint but when i tap to add fingerprint send me to block selection and i cant use fingerprint.
What should i do?