Rom from XIAOMI.EU

jpenzo

Members
Nov 13, 2012
HI

Can you tell me if you are working on the DEV ROM for the Mi NOTE ?

Yes we are in testing process now...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Vio
Hi everyone,

Sorry to invade your thread so to speak but im pulling my hair out here. Basically I got my mi note last week and had problems getting it to recognise my three uk sim - vodafone and EE were fine. So - I sent the handset back and got a new sim. New handset arrived yesterday and guess what - it still wont recognise the sim. Ive tried all the usual ie select GSM / LTE etc only from the testing page on the dialler but nothing....am i going crazy or is this phone just not compatible with three uk?

No mate. Changed to EE and it now works but going to out the EE in slot 1 next week as I'm seeing a lot of people are having the same problem with slot 2 both with 3 and o2 mate.

Hi Guys,

Can one let me know what the difference between the new ROM available and the manufacturer ROM ? except the additional languages ?

Hi Guys,

Can one let me know what the difference between the new ROM available and the manufacturer ROM ? except the additional languages ?

I would love to know the same thing. Strange no one has replied to this question so far :(