Rom Installation

andrea00

Members
Jun 19, 2016
upload_2016-6-22_0-39-57.png

Hello everyone , I follow you for a long time and I thank you in advance ; I previously had a mi3 , now I have one xiaomi mi4c .
I write to ask you the exact procedure to mount stable rom eu on this phone, as it is in Italy that seeing various guides there are those who unlocks the boot who does not , I have opted for the former , asking and receiving sms from xiaomi for unlocking tool and the downloaded from your site .
I have the 77.0.4.0 ( LXKCNC ) stable , rom full of bugs .
In a guidebook before unlocking is suggested installing a ROM developer in the Chinese language , then proceed with the release , and then install a new rom and I would like to put the last eu .
I also read the partition problems , in short, there is a definite safe detailed guide not confusing as many videos and guides on the web ?
Thank you very much

Hello , Thanks for the response , and sorry for the delay , cpuz in bootloader system says unknown , unfortunately the rom installed is a retailer that matter in Italy , putting the phone into fastboot , appears the usual green robot with the yellow cable opens the head of Android , no phone.

hi, thanks I feel, unfortunately, the terror is the brik my phone, if it is not locked then I advice you to directly download the rom last eu? To install the rom, I also have to install the TWRP right? which version do you recommend and guide?
Thank you

you have made me to poop on me, I followed the guide cell phone with TWRP kept giving error update process ended with error:7 error installing zip file '/sdcard/xiaomi.eu_multi_libra _v7.3.1.0...
I installed the version 7.2 but the wifi does not work now I'm trying to install the 7.3 although it continues to give the same error, the ROM 77 is gone .... thankfully now there is this 7.2 eu :-( hope to fix wifi

Friends, then the current situation is this , I installed the TWRP and rom 7.3.2.0 , the wifi does not work ( no lights ) and the instrument MI account stops located dispositivo.Inoltre cell stutters slightly ,the camera does not work either,It does not work either phone calls
What do you recommend ? ;-(
Thank you

Last edited:
guys I have the pleasure to inform you that I risoltooooooo !!! Thanks to the above post which is spoken of TWRP TWRP - 3.0.2-0 - pound- aqua - 20160612 , the phone has reset everything and now works !! INFORMO so that this mobile phone is hoped to install the TWRP aforementioned !!!
Thank you all for the help , one last question , for subsequent updates as I proceed ?