[rom Lollipop] Mokee 5.1.1 (magic Fun Rom) For Normal And Merged Partitions - Double Tap To Wake

New version of MoKee for normal partition and patch for merged partition.
Post number #2
Maybe I should check this out. I am still on mokee kitkat version. I will, if phone calls are possible (no mute bug) and Bluetooth is working (as this is used in my car). Can someone confirm that? Alarm clock should work, but not when phone is powered off. WhatsApp should arrive in time.

Any advice/recommendations on how to install? Would you recommend to merge partitions? Should I install the updated radio that is mentioned in some lollipop threads? Cwm or twrp?

Reactions: gonewild
Same whatsapp notification bug, probably other notifications as the alarm too, but not tested much. Gone back to mk44

Maybe I should check this out. I am still on mokee kitkat version. I will, if phone calls are possible (no mute bug) and Bluetooth is working (as this is used in my car). Can someone confirm that? Alarm clock should work, but not when phone is powered off. WhatsApp should arrive in time.

Any advice/recommendations on how to install? Would you recommend to merge partitions? Should I install the updated radio that is mentioned in some lollipop threads? Cwm or twrp?
I think it's worth waiting mikaa's work on CM and then flash something smooth

Reactions: principio
I really like this rom, it's very smooth and the functionalities are very useful. But I have to admit that their are lots of problems regarding the merged partitioning system :/ I've got lot's of force closed due to a lack of system space I think. Even more with the last version from the 26/05 using the patch. Anyone facing the same issues ?

So, to update from .27 merged to .29 merged also, is it enough with a wipe cache/dalvik and flashing the two zips? (rom+patch)

So, to update from .27 merged to .29 merged also, is it enough with a wipe cache/dalvik and flashing the two zips? (rom+patch)
I think that it is correct, but do nandroid backup from cwm if you have something important in your current rom.

Reactions: davix1601
Did you have any issue like "insuffisant system storage" while flashing gapps ? I tryed the pico 41Mb package and I had to delete lots of system apps before it works. Now I've got FCs when launching parameters, while charging, with clock, during phone calls etc.. But only since the 26/05 merged version. I'll try wiping all once again.

Edit : After trying everything from my device, wiping data and system 1/2, flashing the 21 and the 26's merged version I finally lost my modem (wifi, bluetooth and gsm not working anymore). So now I'll do everything from the start and flashing via fastboot, hoping to recover something ^^

Last edited:
Same here, but everything was clear before updating then the issues came. So I'm back to MIUI for the moment, I'll be waiting for a daily usable rom :) Btw, thanks for the hard work, we are really closed to smoothness perfection !

after flashing the one of 26/05/2015 phone randomly goes off and some games keep crashing I will try the newer one to see if it's better

Nice ! I've got new merged partition layout. Is it possible to install the last normal version rom, using the merged-partition patch ? I'm asking because I was thinking this patch only applies if I install the merged-partition rom but I think I misunderstood something ^^

Nice ! I've got new merged partition layout. Is it possible to install the last normal version rom, using the merged-partition patch ? I'm asking because I was thinking this patch only applies if I install the merged-partition rom but I think I misunderstood something ^^
Yes, you have to firstly flash mokee rom (it is for old layout, we are calling that normal partitions) and after that you must flash patch, because you have new layout with merged partitions.

Edit: of course flash the mokee rom and dont reboot the phone, you must flash the patch in cwm or twrp immediately after flashing rom, then reboot.
Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Milous98
In this moment im with ivan's ROM and im thinking in try this ROM...
Can this ROM used as a daily?and how is battery life?

Last edited:
Every time when you reboot your phone you must enable again double-tap to wake the screen in wake settings, because it is disabled as default. But it`s not big deal, you must just to do it every time when restarting the phone, that`s all.
I am very pleased with this option on my mi2s! I have also enabled the option double-tap to sleep status bar, no more turn on and off the screen with physical keys. ;)

Last edited:
F***ing bad luck ;-/
I have FC when I try enable Dt2w .

Mokee with normal partition.

F***ing bad luck ;-/
I have FC when I try enable Dt2w .

Mokee with normal partition.
Bad thing, but I have maybe a solution because it is trying to give a root access to dt2w. Dt2w works fine to me.
Try installing SuperSU or flashing it in CWM, I flashed it in every rom .
I just don`t like default root access in developer options.