[rom Lollipop] Mokee 5.1.1 (magic Fun Rom) For Normal And Merged Partitions - Double Tap To Wake

Arf, dont have custom recovery for mi2s work nowadays ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Do you know if exist custom recovery ?

If i rename the rom update.zip and flash with mi recovery do will work ?

Well, try it. But i`m sure it would not.

Whats your problem with flashing a custom recovery?

I'm using smiui 5.6.19 and don't have custom recovery

I'm using smiui 5.6.19 and don't have custom recovery

you have to wipe your phone and flash a fastboot rom with mi-flash.
then you can install a custom recovery, which allows an access to flash different roms. mokee included.

I'm having issues installing Gapps at both this Mokee rom and lastest CM12.1 of m11kkaa. I had try many gapps: pico PA gapps (uni and non-uni ver), open gapps, gapps by mokee, ... but they all failed. It's giving me an error code 70 - 'insufficient storage space available in system partition' although I had merge partition and gapps just ~40MB. I dont had this trouble in AOSP 5.1.1 rom by ivan and sudamod rom. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I'm using CWM recovery v6.0.5.1 (chinese lang).

Last edited:
I'm having issues installing Gapps at both this Mokee rom and lastest CM12.1 of m11kkaa. I had try many gapps: pico PA gapps (uni and non-uni ver), open gapps, gapps by mokee, ... but they all failed. It's giving me an error code 70 - 'insufficient storage space available in system partition' although I had merge partition and gapps just ~40MB. I dont had this trouble in AOSP 5.1.1 rom by ivan and sudamod rom. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
I'm using CWM recovery v6.0.5.1 (chinese lang).

flash TWRP and read here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-cm12-1-for-aries-by-m1cha.27709/#post-248877

Reactions: Quang Thiện
Hi, using MK51.1-aries-201506041737-UNOFFICIAL.zip with "merged partition" patch (coming from MIUIv6 5.5.* ROMS).
To me seems quite stable, no reboots experienced for 4 days now, and actively using it.

Just a strange freeze with touchscreen not anymore working when using too often the double tap to wake feature apparently. The physicals buttons are still ok.

The battery is for me not the best, I barely got 3.5 hours "screen time". Downgraded the CPU freqs in screen-on situations to 1.2Ghz max and 384Mhz when screen is off. Got 4h. I have probably an intensive use with 3G/sync/GPS up/Whatsapp chatting.
It means the phone stay up barely from morning to evening. Maybe my 2 year battery is getting tired, hard to say...

EDIT: today had a freeze on the lockscreen, not able to unlock (touchscreen non functionnal), I then forced a reboot and discovered what is "safe mode", all downloaded app where greyed and disabled. Then I again rebooted, and phone came back in normal mode, but I lost all my widgets. Dunno what happened. I may revise my wording "quite stable"...

EDIT2: I should'n say "quite stable", it often bugs when I wake the phone and the touchscreen is not working anymore, I yesterday did 3 reboot in a loop because of that. Thinking about quickly moving out to something else :(

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Just a quick question, as there's so much freedom of choice I can't seem to decide. Would you recommend me AOSP, CM or Mokee, and why?

I am a little bit confused about the merged partitions. Are the new mokee roms for all the MIUI devices using that merged partitions by default or is it necessary to apply that patch?

Hi everyone! Just a quick question, as there's so much freedom of choice I can't seem to decide. Would you recommend me AOSP, CM or Mokee, and why?
i hardly recommend you asop with xposed because battery life is the best and with gravitybox you can have all mods
After a few weeks with mokke and some days with m1cha cm12 the rom are good but they have some bugs like not going to deep sleep and high battery usage.With asop i can have 4-5 hours of screen with the other only 3-4

is 04.06.2015 the latest available version??
what is the difference between merged not merged??
not merged is: system0 AND system1 and merged is: system??
so you lose your other rom or what?

Last edited:
VinSWADED: No, merged is when you have /data and /sdcard on the same partition. It means you got like ~27GB on a 32GB phone for installing application.

compatible with (true)dual boot? Removing data in cwm doesnt remove the data, is it stored somewhere else?