[rom] Mokee 7.1.2 And 8.1

anyone tried it?
I am using it but my mi2 is a secondary phone. Video recording not working and I cannot check data connection because of the problem with my imei. Huge drain in airplane mode (i don't think it is so important)

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
I am using it but my mi2 is a secondary phone. Video recording not working and I cannot check data connection because of the problem with my imei. Huge drain in airplane mode (i don't think it is so important)

i tried 13.1, data conection works fine (if you dont get signal try to reconfig via "sim toolkit"

about video recording, it works but as soon as i try to do focus while its recording the apk crash, they are updating every day so i hope we cant get an stable version soon

edit: i too confirm the huge battery drain in idle

Last edited:
newssss... they are developing a 8.1 rom too !
Just tried it. I got the same problem with video recording (not working...I made a clean install by wiping everything with twrp). Live display doesn't work (the Amber display color for the night). I tried to use google face detection but it crashes (just for fun).

Edit it seems a little bit slower and laggish than nougat (but it is just the second release)

Last edited:
Reactions: ramir0
June release of mokee 7.1.2 has still crashing/freezing upon camera recording. It's a pity