Rom Smiui For Mi-note -- Testing

sebsch1991

Members
Sep 23, 2011
Hi guys,

some users might know sMiUI from other devices.
After some users asked me to port it to the new Mi-Note I finally finished doing that.

sMiUI for Mi-Note is ready to download, I am waiting for some Note users to test it.
But as always, sMiUI requires CWM recovery and I didnt find any CWM recovery available on the internet yet. I could build it by myself from source, but I would need a Mi-Note here to do that. So I think for now we have to wait...

Maybe somebody knows about an existing CWM Recovery for Mi-Note ?

Reactions: Kyruf and Vio
Hello I'm downloading right now your rom smiui for xiaomi me notes .
You can use as TWRP recovery instead of cwm ?
If you want to try if it works the same state where I can download the TWRP

Just installed through TWRP seems perfect but tomorrow I will test it properly and you let us know.

When installing the TWRP from here , it will be lost when you reboot the device! It will just be started, not installed!
But after you started the TWRP and install the sMiUI zip , you can choose to install the TWRP Recovery in AROMA !
Then it gets installed permanently.

Please delete the ROM ZIP I have sent to you, it still has some faults!
Please use the following -> LINK

Contains all latest features and all problems should be fixed.
Thanks for testing, waiting for report.

He knew that the TWRP was not permanent .
Right now I'm downloading the new version that you posted as soon as I install the cone should let you know

Its hard to understand you, but i will try...
You are asking why I dont open a official sMiUI thread like for the other devices ?

Well I will do that when all the testing is done. First official Version will come on next Friday, this is when I will open the thread.