[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hi,

it is possible to decide in the aroma version to install the CPU-Speed Script? I don't like that my device doesnt work with full speed
which device ? You can allways enable "performance mode" in your statusbar toggles or via settings. this will give you highest performance your device is able to do.

Hi Sebsch. All links from first post have name "mocha" or something like that. I tried download Rom for cancro (mi3) but it name is mocha

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W przy użyciu Tapatalka

Edit
Everything looks right right now. Thank You for this rom - best rom for mi3

Last edited:
I'm still with Smiui 5.3.27 (KK).

What are the current known bugs with Smiui 5.6.4?
IS there a fix for the data roaming bug, for example?

Reactions: jack4ya
Thx for your support dude, cheers :)
Hi @sebsch1991 ,
Thank you for your great work! I used 5.5.29 on my Mi Note without any problem whatsoever.

I downloaded the 5.6.4 aroma file for Virgo but when I try to flash it over 5.5.29, i get a message saying the package is for Virgo and y device is Cancro. I have a Mi Note 16G running sMIUI 5.5.29 on system 1 and dev 5.5.29 on system 2.
Please advise.
Thanks

I'm on miui.it 5.5.29. can I flash it over that via MI Recovery or Updater? Any wipe?
yes, you can do that.

Hi @sebsch1991 ,
Thank you for your great work! I used 5.5.29 on my Mi Note without any problem whatsoever.

I downloaded the 5.6.4 aroma file for Virgo but when I try to flash it over 5.5.29, i get a message saying the package is for Virgo and y device is Cancro. I have a Mi Note 16G running sMIUI 5.5.29 on system 1 and dev 5.5.29 on system 2.
Please advise.
Thanks
you are using a wrong recovery! please google for "rayglobe mi note twrp" this is the right one for virgo!

yes, you can do that.

you are using a wrong recovery! please google for "rayglobe mi note twrp" this is the right one for virgo!
Thanks, I flashed twrp and it works.
I have True Dual Boot activated on CWM. Since TWRP doesn't seem to have TDB, what happens to the system that is not seen by TWRP?
Also i should mention that TWRP flashed sMIUI on system 2.
Thanks

Hi, guys! I have a Xiaomi Mi2 with WIUI 4.4.11, and now I am planing to buy Mi Band, but, for working, it requires BT LE and android 4.3 or higher. So, I have checked and found that the best ROM, IMHO, for now is sMUIU, but I have some questions about MIUI 6:
1. Is there a way to get "Battery saving" mode? Because, as I know, "Balance" is more energy consuming in some situations.
2. Can I change stupid MIUI 6 locker with something more functional?
3. What is the most stable and less power consuming sMIUI version? 5.3.27 ? or L roms are good enough for now?
4. From wich ROM do I need to do partition expansion?

Any other advices?

hello I am desperate !!! I did a lot flash, already with the rom wajk, now I have stuck my mi2s, cone already the last division updating I was stuck being flash but then the recovery is shared and made the recovery. .. but now anything just fastboot .... now I downloaded and Miphone'm downloading the rom hoping for a new flash enclose screen and hope for help.
thanks
sorry for English use google translator

http://it.tinypic.com/r/zvy7iq/8

Last edited:
what way did you re flashed cwm?
For I try flashed with update.zip file but error install.
By fastboot I can not because the USB DATA is broken
Do you have USB debugging enabled ? Maybe it can help, and try reinstalling your phone's drivers on Windows ;-)

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

hello with the program of miui I reset the phone, then with updater I managed to flash the phone to smiui 5.6.4 and goes very well how.
last problem I could not flasciare the CyanogenMod recovery in any way I always mistake I tried with 6.0.5 and 6.0.3 you have any file from me thanks.
hello

hello with the program of miui I reset the phone, then with updater I managed to flash the phone to smiui 5.6.4 and goes very well how.
last problem I could not flasciare the CyanogenMod recovery in any way I always mistake I tried with 6.0.5 and 6.0.3 you have any file from me thanks.
hello
You should be able to flash the img file on CM12.1 thread via fastboot. Then you'll have access to your custom recovery again ;-)

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Alessandro Plozzer