[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

CWM is not supported anymore, as stated by the op, you should use the updater app from xiaomi.

yes I know that i cannot use it for update , but he said that we could use cwm or twrp for backups . I just want it in case i test another custom ROM or something i cant restore a cwm backup for example. but i get ivan's cwm and justo got stucked in MI logo so i want to know if there is any cwm that can restore a backup, not to update rom

Found a bug: notification led not working, e.g. after a missed call.
It's active in settings of course...

Got some network issues.
Internet going up and down, I could said not stable
I thought that's because some tweaks or any changes on build.prop.
While I revert back to global/ china rom from en.miui.com network and internet going normal and fine again.
I'm from Indonesian region.
Nice to met ya all

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

hm not really ... with 5.9.10 from saturday for aries the sms app also fc trying to create or open a message
i'm gonna use google messanger till it will really fixed

Do you use Whatsapp? If so, did you manage to do the SMS verification for Whatsapp after a new installation with the Google Messenger?

Can you please point me to TWRP installation steps?
Install twrp manager on google play, Grant root privileges, open the app, twrp install- device Name- recovery version to install ...
Wsm tools works fine for me on cancro

Sebsch, is it normal that the battery has a little drain overnight with flight mode, while in lollipop roms I don't have this problem? See screenshots

Last TWRP and installation is OK

Reactions: Zinko
hm not really ... with 5.9.10 from saturday for aries the sms app also fc trying to create or open a message
i'm gonna use google messanger till it will really fixed

Same here.
SMS force close in 5.9.10 (Updated right now...)

EDIT:
Now with MMS fix is OK! ☺

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited: