[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Are there any problems with it? Device go deep sleep and stays pretty cold for me. Battery life is really good. UI works faster .
Seems to be like 5.7.9 for battery in daily use.

For me the biggest battery suckers are : Xiaomi framework, weather app (check location all the time even when its set to not use it), Facebook, cloud (even when not registered its working), Google Play Services (again location, network info - can be tamed by permissions, some disabled services), Google Play Store (like previous + if you enable auto update it prevents to deep sleep sometimes)

Can we do something to change permissions for xiaomi apps?

Last edited:
Are there any problems with it? Device go deep sleep and stays pretty cold for me. Battery life is really good. UI works faster .
Seems to be like 5.7.9 for battery in daily use.

For me the biggest battery suckers are : Xiaomi framework, weather app (check location all the time even when its set to not use it), Facebook, cloud (even when not registered its working), Google Play Services (again location, network info - can be tamed by permissions, some disabled services), Google Play Store (like previous + if you enable auto update it prevents to deep sleep sometimes)

Can we do something to change permissions for xiaomi apps?
you can disable them completely by unchecking "xiaomi service framework" in the kitchen

you can disable them completely by unchecking "xiaomi service framework" in the kitchen

Yes I did it, but mentioned about it to let others know how to get better stats :)
You made a big difference in battery life by allowing us to disable both Xiaomi framework and weather app.

Do you have any idea how to decrease charging time? It's worse than on v6 and probably Xiaomi will let it as it is :p However I am surprised how well it's working without cpu / gpu clock mods.
Something like switching to sms/call only profile so system will take less voltage.
Constant wakelock (stay on lowest cpu frequency ) when charging also makes it longer but it seems to be Qualcomm's cpu problem.

Over 7,5h SoT with 2G data on all the time, much data used, and some geocaching fun (1,5h of GPS) and had 10% left (Mi2s with 3000 mAh battery). I had this before without data and syncing.

Mi2s whit multi bere. Flashed smiui via mirecovery OK but when restarted on SYS 2 can't boot phone, so gone back to miui multi from SYS 1 via updater. What I di wrong?

Can anyone check their whatsapp widget for me? Pretty please?
I can't use it anymore, tried several times by adding it again.

No smiui 5.9.17 for hermes? Kinda looked like most fixes were for hermes (redmi note 2)

Weekly liquid .. cheers!
thanks bro ;)

5.9.17 is ready to download on www.smiui.net !

RedMiNote2 and Mi2a are delayed and will follow in the next days.

hermes -> no new version on miui.com - we have to wait for xiaomi to upload
Mi2a -> xiaomi.eu is working on reducing file sizes - we have to wait for them to finish

thanks bro ;)

5.9.17 is ready to download on www.smiui.net !

RedMiNote2 and Mi2a are delayed and will follow in the next days.

hermes -> no new version on miui.com - we have to wait for xiaomi to upload
Mi2a -> xiaomi.eu is working on reducing file sizes - we have to wait for them to finish
I'm on multi 5.9.10 aries whit mirecovery how to flash your rom?