[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

update failed via recovery on mi2

PNDYEF
can you check md5sum of the file ? or the filesize ?

@sebsch1991 .. have a beer and get some rest .. cheers!

Unfortunately ... coustom recovery to me is not an option ... I'll wait for next weekly
Thanks bro, I will only rest if all problems are gone .. sorry for the trouble..

installation via custom recovery is just an addition, you can surely flash trough updater app or mi-recovery.

can you check md5sum of the file ? or the filesize ?

Thanks bro, I will only rest if all problems are gone .. sorry for the trouble..

installation via custom recovery is just an addition, you can surely flash trough updater app or mi-recovery.

411mb aries.
don't try cancro ,too many problems with new upload

I agree with @annihilator , it was better when Seb was making the roms cause he could have control over the project and solve the problems more easily.Now except the usual problems of every new rom Seb has to deal with less experienced users that have problems with the kitchen and the kitchen's problems.Everyone is adressing Seb like he has time to deal with every little thing and on top of that noone is paying attention to what he says.Give the man room to breath and be patient.

I agree with @annihilator , it was better when Seb was making the roms cause he could have control over the project and solve the problems more easily.Now except the usual problems of every new rom Seb has to deal with less experienced users that have problems with the kitchen and the kitchen's problems.Everyone is adressing Seb like he has time to deal with every little thing and on top of that noone is paying attention to what he says.Give the man room to breath and be patient.

exactly. I mean, you do one rome and stop, if you don't want xiaomi framework and other stuff you install rom and then use system tuner to freeze them. Easy
Now the problems with kicthcen, server, noobie users ecc just make concentrate double time of the work of seb on those problems and not on the rom

Reactions: X4nfire
Guys if you have any problems make fresh install using custom recovery. Never had problems with sMIUI.

Ok just to give you some information about the process:

kitchen is a great thing - it was a lot of work to do for me, but now since its done, its much easier for me to build ROMs and support more devices.
According to that I completely rewrote my build environment for creating smiui.

The problems now came from low storage space on the /system partition of the phones ...
New fixed cancro build is online.
MiuiVideo is fixed now ! Browser is fixed ! MMS working ! Installation with CWM and TWRP is possible ! Installation with Updater App works as well ! All latest Features !

Will Update all other devices, as soon as some of you confirmed that this version is OK now :)

Ok just to give you some information about the process:

kitchen is a great thing - it was a lot of work to do for me, but now since its done, its much easier for me to build ROMs and support more devices.
According to that I completely rewrote my build environment for creating smiui.

The problems now came from low storage space on the /system partition of the phones ...
New fixed cancro build is online.
MiuiVideo is fixed now ! Browser is fixed ! MMS working ! Installation with CWM and TWRP is possible ! Installation with Updater App works as well ! All latest Features !

Will Update all other devices, as soon as some of you confirmed that this version is OK now :)
Thanx so much man.. Cheers and get some rest seriously.. You've been cooking alot

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk