[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

just a question guys, i don't want to use the data limiter of miui software, i want to disable completely. How can i do?
Always it says that i reach the daily limiter data or other message and it also cut data so i need to reactivate them.
Is there this chance? i use whatchdog
Security - data usage - set data limit - Ignore data usage..
Choose the apps u want to..
Other option is to set a high peak data and keep the warning option at a high mb value as well

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

yes but first option i hav to tap all of the app and there's no tap to "select all"..and i have 170 app
the second one ok, but it's not really what i think an elegant choise...

ok anyway i will do that if there's no other option

If you have Aries please think about a change to whole partition . Try Aries unified single and forget sys1 sys2 sys 1/2 sys3/4+2

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
I don' to unify partition nore to merge partition till there is a way to downgrade to v5/6.( Graw2 talked about a flash_all modified file but can't used it yet)

Last edited:
latest aries 5.9.17 LQQEH2 music app opens but wont play tracks. as I told before, adblock working but there are no host files to add rules. Phone is to hot compared yestarday build.

I used cmw to make a weekly backup before a rom update.

Apparently I need twrp now? Can this make similar backups too? And choose which system while to flash the Rom too?

Cancro I mean. Have some issues with widgets and mifit :(

Browser App is missing in 5.9.17 aries. Yes i choose it. Very strange, same yesterday in bug version.
Now update works, but browser is still missing. Any ideas

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Browser App is missing in 5.9.17 aries. Yes i choose it. Very strange, same yesterday in bug version.
Now update works, but browser is still missing. Any ideas

Gesendet von meinem MI 2S mit Tapatalk

Google chrome or install browser miui apk

I used cmw to make a weekly backup before a rom update.

Apparently I need twrp now? Can this make similar backups too? And choose which system while to flash the Rom too?

Cancro I mean. Have some issues with widgets and mifit :(

I used TWRP for quite a time.... IMHO a very good alternative to CWM with basically the same features (including backups)

Mi2s on smiui 5.7.10. Can't update to 5.9.17 via updater(update failed) nor through mi-recovery (file corrupted). Cooked smiui only with xiaomi framework, supersu and disabled sounds. What am i doing wrong? Should i update to official 5.9.10 first ?

Odesláno z mého MI 2S pomocí Tapatalk

new clean install aries 5.9.17 with all wipe data and cache. Everything working fine except adblock. There is no smiuiallowhostfile and smiuidenyhostfile in the directory. How to add new domain to allow or deny browser to open it?

new clean install aries 5.9.17 with all wipe data and cache. Everything working fine except adblock. There is no smiuiallowhostfile and smiuidenyhostfile in the directory. How to add new domain to allow or deny browser to open it?
Thanks for reporting that, i will check that .. Should be easy to find, so I think it will be fixed in next release ;)

Reactions: MSephiroth
I agree, I've got sMiUI 5.9.17 on my mi2s and mipad, and they both are working great!

The only niggle I have, is on my mi2s I still hear the volume control sound. I feel slightly stupid for mentioning this, since its so minor...

Reactions: Matze002