[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Ehi keep quiet. I never un respected seb, i love his work. And all that's your opinion, is not the way telling and speaking with someone. You have yours I've mine and speak better with me.
Dude what the hell are you talking about???I'm always careful to what and how i say something.Where in my posts did you find something insulting?Besides that i was referring to everyone when i kindly asked to not continue arguing about this subject.I will consider that you didn't understand what i said and that's my final post about this matter whether you respond or not.If you have something to say pls send a private message.End of story.

Something weird happens when GPS is on - there is also Wi-Fi constantly working in the same time even when Wi-Fi is disabled and Location is set to Device Only.

It is shown on battery graph. When I use GPS I am also using mobile data, maybe that's a bug which shows counts mobile data as Wi-Fi ?

Dude what the hell are you talking about???I'm always careful to what and how i say something.Where in my posts did you find something insulting?Besides that i was referring to everyone when i kindly asked to not continue arguing about this subject.I will consider that you didn't understand what i said and that's my final post about this matter whether you respond or not.If you have something to say pls send a private message.End of story.

You're getting anger or upset... "dude"

I repeat keep quiet ;)

I'm trying to update to the lastest version f Smiui with a rom of your kitchen via Mi-Recovery, but it just give me an error , I rebooted and it got stuck on the MI logo and I had to install miui again via fastboot. What am I doing wrong? Please help.

I'm trying to update to the lastest version f Smiui with a rom of your kitchen via Mi-Recovery, but it just give me an error , I rebooted and it got stuck on the MI logo and I had to install miui again via fastboot. What am I doing wrong? Please help.
What phone? What error? How did you try to flash? It
A bit more info might help? I too had problems, mi4 , updater app. Seemed related too SuperSu, by really not sure about that.

You're getting anger or upset... "dude"

I repeat keep quiet ;)
Dear, sometimes I see that you are a bit arrogant and some other times you don't even undestand what other persons write or replay. Maybe it depends on your poor english or on google translator that, as I hope you know, is not perfect. In other and simple words, sei un gran maleducato ed un emerito testa di cazzo. Yours sincerely....

What phone? What error? How did you try to flash? It
A bit more info might help? I too had problems, mi4 , updater app. Seemed related too SuperSu, by really not sure about that.
Mi2S, via MI-Recovery and it just says 'Update.zip can not be applied' or something like that with a bit red X. It reach 99% and then I get the error. I didn't select the SuperSu, I selected the pretty basic stuff almost without tweaks.

Dear, sometimes I see that you are a bit arrogant and some other times you don't even undestand what other persons write or replay. Maybe it depends on your poor english or on google translator that, as I hope you know, is not perfect. In other and simple words, sei un gran maleducato ed un emerito testa di cazzo. Yours sincerely....

sorry but there's no need to be so rude. Really. Then i suggest you not to use those words, if you want to write them please write in english.
Then i think is very nice to see all those bad words you're written and tell me i'm the rude one..;)

Anyone else experiencing Mi Cloud crashing, over and over again on mipad? I tried wiping app data and cache, no effect.

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

Mi2S, via MI-Recovery and it just says 'Update.zip can not be applied' or something like that with a bit red X. It reach 99% and then I get the error. I didn't select the SuperSu, I selected the pretty basic stuff almost without tweaks.
Okay, on my mi2 it went smooth the way you described it. However, I came from a tbd, and 5.3.27. Never updated since. I am not sure what partition it took though.
Have you tried to cook and download it again? Perhaps even use other browser?

Can't find the post now, but someone wrote that twrp will not let you select partition? I used to have stable on 1 and smiui on 2 . This had saved me before. Last week my m4 got bricked and I feel cwm / partition selection definitely would have helped.
My friend still has cwm on his m4 sms that works. So jealous!
But now I can't install it anymore... :(

Can't find the post now, but someone wrote that twrp will not let you select partition? I used to have stable on 1 and smiui on 2 . This had saved me before. Last week my m4 got bricked and I feel cwm / partition selection definitely would have helped.
My friend still has cwm on his m4 sms that works. So jealous!
But now I can't install it anymore... :(
Whats the problem ? You can install CWM anytime you want with fastboot.

I love TWRP but I had problems by myself .. Wanted to wipe data to test some smaller things for the next update and I did with TWRP.. Unfortunately TWRP doesnt care about the fact, that /data and /sdcard is exactly the same partition ( CWM can handle that!)
So I wiped the whole storage on my Mi4 .. All pictures, vids, backups, data - everything is gone and I did not have any external backups (silly me) ...

So just download the latest CWM recovery.img and boot to fastboot mode -> type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and reboot your device ! Thats it.

Please provide a little mor information.

What Version did you come from ? Have you already merged the partitions with Mi-Flash Tool ?

Hi seb, why did you remove the CPU limiter? The battery on my mi2s is drained much more faster now. I really loved that feature because I don't really need full power all time.

However thanks for all your amazing work :)

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

So I wiped the whole storage on my Mi4 .. All pictures, vids, backups, data - everything is gone and I did not have any external backups (silly me) ...
this is exactly why I do not want to flash any recovery besides Mi-recovery .. I tried TWRP .. made me mess ( frankly, on each phone that I owned the first to do is flash TWRP .. . in this case I was not informed enough) .. I decided to stick with MIUI oriented roms (of course sMIUI is the best) ... if I desire to play with AOSP .. there's always my beloved nexus (by the way, seems bored beside Mi4) :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to share this with you
2 days + 16 hours battery time from a single charge (flight mode at nights) on my mi4w! Thanks Seb!

82958a25013111bb8caf5bd34eb4d344.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the problem ? You can install CWM anytime you want with fastboot.

I love TWRP but I had problems by myself .. Wanted to wipe data to test some smaller things for the next update and I did with TWRP.. Unfortunately TWRP doesnt care about the fact, that /data and /sdcard is exactly the same partition ( CWM can handle that!)

So just download the latest CWM recovery.img and boot to fastboot mode -> type fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and reboot your device ! Thats it.
Mi2s TWRP wipe /data without /data/media/0 (the sd-card). Format data erase also sd-card. It's a bug of Mi4's TWRP

Reactions: Addamas
I little feedback for Mi3...

using the last rom, removed Xiaomi framework with an app from Play Store...

battery lasts about 2 days... about 5.30h screen time... having 1 email/FB/Viber on... the usual stuff.. no airplane mode at night
performance is perfect... did hide system animations for even better response... it's lightning fast

no bugs whatsoever...

thanks for the great rom man... ;)

I little feedback for Mi3...

using the last rom, removed Xiaomi framework with an app from Play Store...

battery lasts about 2 days... about 5.30h screen time... having 1 email/FB/Viber on... the usual stuff.. no airplane mode at night
performance is perfect... did hide system animations for even better response... it's lightning fast

no bugs whatsoever...

thanks for the great rom man... ;)
which app?

Please provide a little mor information.

What Version did you come from ? Have you already merged the partitions with Mi-Flash Tool ?
I was on stock Miui, I'm a beta tester but I can't have a beta phone so that's why I want smiui. I was coming from 5.9.15 and yes, I had to merge partitions with miflash.
I seriously don't know what happened, I was able to install your roms before but now I can't.

I was on stock Miui, I'm a beta tester but I can't have a beta phone so that's why I want smiui. I was coming from 5.9.15 and yes, I had to merge partitions with miflash.
I seriously don't know what happened, I was able to install your roms before but now I can't.
Maybe you just try it again, cook a ROM, download and try to install with Mi-Recovery