[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

nice info about not opening touches. One question: if i dont get SuperSU anyway, i can have rooted phone from security apk ?

Afaik only Stable versions need SuperSU, weekly builds have the root integrated on the system security apk. I didn't flash with SuperSU just to play safe, I had enough flashing for the day. But I think it's more likely to be related with the center clock mod. We need more testing.

does anybody know why greenify is not working since several miui versions? and how to fix that?
What do you mean? Right now I am testing MIUI without Greenify (yesterday was great, today it's terrible battery life ~1% per hour in damn deep sleep without internet).

But to have it working you have to enable device administrator in :
Settings / Device / Privacy / Device Administrator and turn on Greenify
+
Settings / Device / Access (no clue what is an English name for it but it's between keys and Developer settings) / look for Greenify and turn it on
+
Lock in recent apps for Greenify

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: josedb and pollozzo
The traditional Chinese calendar is no longer displayed, even if I replace Xiaomi Chinese official rom‘s calendar apk.
@sebsch1991, Do you know anything about it?

What do you mean? Right now I am testing MIUI without Greenify (yesterday was great, today it's terrible battery life ~1% per hour in damn deep sleep without internet).

But to have it working you have to enable device administrator in :
Settings / Device / Privacy / Device Administrator and turn on Greenify
+
Settings / Device / Access (no clue what is an English name for it but it's between keys and Developer settings) / look for Greenify and turn it on
+
Lock in recent apps for Greenify

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

thanks!!!

is it? Can't find it :(
you have to dig deeper...
uploadfromtaptalk1446749502524.jpg

Reactions: lekzzz
Loving the latest update but i found some bug. I cant change the lockscreen wallpaper and the vibrate on the notification is too strong for me. And the last, if i dont use the music player for a long time, music player on the notif bar will show "open music player. No music" is it bug? Or its my fault cause i didnt activate xiaomi service framework when cooking?

Last edited:
Reactions: annihilator
Loving the latest update but i found some bug. I cant change the lockscreen wallpaper and the vibrate on the notification is too strong for me. And the last, if i dont use the music player for a long time, music player on the notif bar will show "open music player. No music" is it bug? Or its my fault cause i didnt activate xiaomi service framework when cooking?

i've this problem since 4-5 releases too.

Why is this? i have framwork xiaomi and login too...
I mean problem with music player "no music open music player"

Sorry for the little OP but I have a problem since the 3 o 4 versions of Miui with calls. When i make a call after a certain time i dont listen anything. And i have to call again. I have reinstalled a MIUI 5.11.1 via fastboot but is stille there. Is there the possibility to solve using the sMIUI? o i have to flash an old radio? I hope that someone may suggest me a solution. And sorry Again for the OP.

thus is it normal that always when i call the volume is at maximum? i need to lower it. Then after some time it can go again maximum

Sorry for the little OP but I have a problem since the 3 o 4 versions of Miui with calls. When i make a call after a certain time i dont listen anything. And i have to call again. I have reinstalled a MIUI 5.11.1 via fastboot but is stille there. Is there the possibility to solve using the sMIUI? o i have to flash an old radio? I hope that someone may suggest me a solution. And sorry Again for the OP.
You can try to remove the sim and reboot your smartphone,them next you insert your sim and try to call.

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Pelloz
I am currently using smiui 5.10.22 and I have noticed that ring tones don't repeat. Like it will ring for once then the phone will become silent. Can anyone tell me what might the cause be?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk