[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Seb do you know why we are this problem with music player and volume calls?
Unfortunately not .. I dont change anything with the music player. Its just like the one from xioami.eu :/

Can you guys test the reboot menu mod ? Does it work for you when you reboot to recovery ?
As for my Mi4 its working just fine.

The fast rom for mi2s reboot to recovery working fine!
And the recovery is still TWRP, rather than revert to the official Mi recovery.
great job! seb.

Reactions: Addamas
Unfortunately not .. I dont change anything with the music player. Its just like the one from xioami.eu :/

Can you guys test the reboot menu mod ? Does it work for you when you reboot to recovery ?
reboot recovery working on my cancro

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

In my Mi3, reboot menu mod, works fine.
Thanks

i have a problem with whatsapp, many time when i try to open it, it just stuck in blank.. if i touch any place it opens some conversation. the solution is close it a few time.. any one knows why?
i dont know if its the rom or the apk

Last edited:
Seb, is it possible to prepare separate Volume Boost Mod like You did for Center Clock Mod and Strip Unicode MMS ?
(MI4 WCDMA)

Dear
sebsch1991
I install Yours ROM to my xiaomi redmi note 2, and run fine. Thx Yours work.
Only one problem have again, same yours rom with stock .
I use every day a euronews apps. This :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.euronews.euronewslive&hl=hu
But this phone and many ROM not play perfect. Sound and picture not continuous, sometimes as the buffer is empty, the process jumps.
Other, weaker hardware is operating properly.
Please Untie the problem somehow.
Data compression is not activated, the wifi bandwidth of 30 MB / s
The phone network speed watching, I see that only 100 to 150 kB / s to use, and it sometimes goes down to 0, as buffers.

Dear
sebsch1991
I install Yours ROM to my xiaomi redmi note 2, and run fine. Thx Yours work.
Only one problem have again, same yours rom with stock .
I use every day a euronews apps. This :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.euronews.euronewslive&hl=hu
But this phone and many ROM not play perfect. Sound and picture not continuous, sometimes as the buffer is empty, the process jumps.
Other, weaker hardware is operating properly.
Please Untie the problem somehow.
Data compression is not activated, the wifi bandwidth of 30 MB / s
The phone network speed watching, I see that only 100 to 150 kB / s to use, and it sometimes goes down to 0, as buffers.
Its very hard to tear down that problem as a ROM publisher ... Maybe you should ask the developer for any help, Im afraid I cant help you.

I'm currently not having much time, so please dont take it amiss when I cannot answer all questions.
I'd like to thank all advanced users who are very active on the forums and help out newbies and disburden me by answering lots of questions!

But for sure, next Version will come on Friday as every week :)

the voices on calls come out from the back speaker (beside camera), i dont know why.

mi2s 5.11

edit: after reboot works fine by now..

Last edited:
Hello, excuse for my english :(

I use yuor rom for Mi4c and i have a problem download slow for play store, the problem is missed xunlei download motor engine, is possible get it back in the future rom??

Hello, excuse for my english :(

I use yuor rom for Mi4c and i have a problem download slow for play store, the problem is missed xunlei download motor engine, is possible get it back in the future rom??
i didnt remove it, please ask xiaomi.eu team about that.

smiui rom V7.0.4.0.LXACNCI for Mi 2/2S
this rom is support for device merge partition yer or no ?
I want the answer. thank you.
my device have merge partition with rom fastboot MIUI 6 Global Stable ROM V6.6.1.0.LXAMICF
yes its for merged partition.

Reactions: maxfact
hello, I have installed the latest version of the ROM for MI2S (10.5.29) and I would like to report a bug (already present in previous versions but less obvious): after the screen is locked, reactivation, you can not access to the drop down menu. I noticed that by cleaning with integrated tool in the rom, the pull-down menu, it's usable but up to the next block, because then locks again. If I disable the block function, the pull-down menu works fine. Also, if you install a screen alternative lock, the pull-down menu it's ok. thank you

I've try any solution and I've found that the problem drift from change the theme. in fact, if I change any themes, the drop-down menu dont'work. if I reload the default themes, the problem solved....
any suggestion?

I've try any solution and I've found that the problem drift from change the theme. in fact, if I change any themes, the drop-down menu dont'work. if I reload the default themes, the problem solved....
any suggestion?

I don't think your problem depends by themes. I'm not in default theme (just like the last time I posted the video...) and the drop-down menu it works fine.

Try to wipe everything and reinstall the ROM.

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

still having problems with calls... the sound come out from the speaker.

no one have the same issue?? i have to reboot my phone to fix it each time

Reactions: pollozzo
What is difference between this and multi.eu ? which one is better in terms off battery backup and multitasking ? multi.eu has ota update, smiui also ? thanks

No OTA here but you can disable Xiaomi Service Framework (unmark in kitchen) and cook rom without weather app + logcat and get much better battery stats :)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

still having problems with calls... the sound come out from the speaker.

no one have the same issue?? i have to reboot my phone to fix it each time
sounds very strange, what device do you have ?
what version did you cook ?
did you make full wipe ?

sounds very strange, what device do you have ?
what version did you cook ?
did you make full wipe ?

I've the same doubt now...
Placing the ear on the back cover it seems that the sound comes even from there.

But I can't say if it is "normal"...

Edit: Yes, I'm pretty sure that the in call audio comes out from the back speaker. Now I know why I need to put the volume up...

Please, some other people can test and confirm this issue?

Inviato dal mio Mi2s utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited: