[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Flashed latest version on MI3.. works fine, no problem for now.. One question , can I flash next build over this ? dirty flash ? and should I make same build like this ( like no browser,etc or ? ) thanks

Flashed latest version on MI3.. works fine, no problem for now.. One question , can I flash next build over this ? dirty flash ? and should I make same build like this ( like no browser,etc or ? ) thanks
yes you can dirty flash.
no you can choose other options/mods if you want

Reactions: Marko94
Mi2s here and notifications are fine.

But I would like to report a strange behavior since last two builds, on incoming calls the number displayed is wrong. This gets even more weird when I'm in my car. Car's system displays also a different number and it's totally different from the number on the phone (but both are wrong). I can't identify incoming calls anymore.

Hi

Sorry for not reading the all 238 pages... I didn't find the same topic in the redmi 2 section.
I have a 2014813 with a rom made by miui-france.
How can I install Smiui without risk of soft/hard brick ? Do I need to install a custom recovery or can I use the stock recovery ?
Thanks for answer.

Hi

Sorry for not reading the all 238 pages... I didn't find the same topic in the redmi 2 section.
I have a 2014813 with a rom made by miui-france.
How can I install Smiui without risk of soft/hard brick ? Do I need to install a custom recovery or can I use the stock recovery ?
Thanks for answer.
Better install through custom recovery. Make a nandroid backup. If something wrong, you can rollback to old rom.

AdAway works fine. I use it because it also blocks ads inside almost every app

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

i solved delay notification in this way:

Redmi Notes 2 ITA 5.11,12 eu and earlier
for problems related to the failure to receive notifications I resolved with the safety function and then start automatically for the various apps like WhatsApp faceboook etc. etc. then to be really sure I even set the function that is in the hidden mode settings - advanced settings - battery . Then use battaria manage apps and set for each app option keep connected . I hope I was helpful! (Google traslation :eek::eek::eek:)

I have installated some times smiui room but on my redmi2 dont work screen off animations. Can solve this problem?

Inviato dal mio 2014811 utilizzando Tapatalk