[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

trying the 4.12.3 thank you!

Is it normal that i se 4.11.28 i assume?(in the information of smiui)
Yes, because its still based on latest MIUI Version, and this is 4.11.28 !
But you can scroll down and will see sMIUI Release Number 4.12.3

In this ROM, Wondershare MobileGo not working (Force closes). Can you please guide us for possible solutions.

EDIT: Started working after clearing Google Play Store Data/Cache through the Settings/Installed apps./... Not sure will it work for next time/for others.

Last edited:
Is it normal i don't see the notification lost (whatsapp for ex) in locksreen? In the not bar yes but i remember in wiui i saw also in the center (as number, i tap on it and then i see the notification

Is it normal i don't see the notification lost (whatsapp for ex) in locksreen? In the not bar yes but i remember in wiui i saw also in the center (as number, i tap on it and then i see the notification
It works for me, I see missed messages on lockscreen, maybe try to clear cache !?

next release will contain Modded Security Center -> only 1 Seconds for Root Access instead of 5 !!!

Could somebody please inform me what is Aroma installer and why it is useful for us? I have never heard about Aroma installer...Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Russian language is in the firmware?

Mi2/32Gb_MIUI Dev_Romz (Always last)

Yes, Russian is included.

Could somebody please inform me what is Aroma installer and why it is useful for us? I have never heard about Aroma installer...Thanks in advance

Aroma is a special User Interface to customize your ROM ! Almost all features for sMIUI are optional and can either be disabled or enabled via this User Interface.

You will see it and understand it when you install the ZIP in CWM Recovery. Just download and flash ;)

Sebsch, would you call this mid week version stable enough for daily use?

(Checking this thread daily... I have no life. Lol.)

Sebsch, would you call this mid week version stable enough for daily use?

(Checking this thread daily... I have no life. Lol.)
Yes I use it as daily, its completely stable ;)

That whole AROMA thing was quite a lot config work ...now I go to bed and sleep for about 2 days :D:D ..and you say you got no life :p

Last edited:
I 've been working/designing/coding/developing the last two weeks from 7 to 10... so I feel you. Dog tired too.
Sleep well! ;)

Not sure why, but I installed on my backup system first, which resulted in a serious fcked WhatsApp. Miui restore it failed, so did WhatsApp restore, (internal db got wrecked, I think) titanium failed. I had to manual restore things.
So I made another nandroid backup for my main system.
Flushed smiui again on my main system.
Guess what. WhatsApp totally scrapped again.

I honestly don't know why and even how this was possible. Doesn't make sense to me.

Haven't checked further yet, but this was upsetting me a bit., being a avid WhatsApp user.

Not sure why, but I installed on my backup system first, which resulted in a serious fcked WhatsApp. Miui restore it failed, so did WhatsApp restore, (internal db got wrecked, I think) titanium failed. I had to manual restore things.
So I made another nandroid backup for my main system.
Flushed smiui again on my main system.
Guess what. WhatsApp totally scrapped again.

I honestly don't know why and even how this was possible. Doesn't make sense to me.

Haven't checked further yet, but this was upsetting me a bit., being a avid WhatsApp user.
Whatsapp stores its main data on /sdcard/Whatsapp
Maybe you got a corrupt database ... try to backup that Whatsapp directory or rename it to WhatsappBACKUP.
Then try completely removing Whatsapp APP and Reinstall it.
Should work now.

Thanks for the advice. Am actually quite familiar with WhatsApp.
There is an internal (really "internal" database, not sure where, need to look, but another one then the folder with the seven backups ) database.
And the usual remove/restore did not work. The only thing that worked was app only in on titanium. Not app+data.
Just app only.

And it happened again after a fixed WA the first one time, reflashed rom, again WA got scrapped.

Tomorrow after the internal 4'o clock backup (the hidden one), I'll create a normal backup (the folder one) and reflash the rom. See what happens then.

I like the installer, not sure what all means, but I'll google it. I like that I don't have to install email app. Personally I still remove the browser. (Using CM Browser instead... Cheetah I mean)

It still can very well be my settings/setup etc... But I thought it was worth mentioning. I do not expect a sollution, maybe when it happens to others, and as I see it now....
Otherwise, I''l just revert. No biggie. ;)

Last edited:
Yay! Fixed the FC when opening the Clock.

I just had to clear the data cache from the Clock application on the Settings.

4.12.3 perfectly stable. Aroma installer worked flawlessly.

Yesterday night I installed the latest release on my dad's Mi2S 32GB (he had the 4.11.28).
On the Aroma installer we check CameraNext (one plus one camera app) and uncheck miui wallpapers. But on reboot the rom isn't installed and the phone doesn't boot. Then we reinstalled the rom without custom setting and it's work :)
But, how can i use custom settings on aroma installer without errors?

Very nice update, now it can be considered a stable rom. Keep it up bro! :)

Last edited: