[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Argentina.png
San Francisco (Cba), Arg
154 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

new build, 6.3.10 based, dirty flashed on mi4c with all settings default, working well.
the benchmark was run when the phone was cold.
if anyone tests battery life, please report.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-13-02-36-50_com.antutu.ABenchMark[1].png
    Screenshot_2016-03-13-02-36-50_com.antutu.ABenchMark[1].png
    98.5 KB · Views: 308
And again.. Google play services are updating... And so all apps with maps in them don't work.

I flashed this week's rom but it didn't fix it.

How do I resolve this? Please?

Last edited:
with wifi i get like 20hs with almost 3hs of screen on; with 3g not even 10hs with less than 2hs of screen on.
its possible such a big difference ?

Absolutely yes. It depends on how is your 3g connection. When is very good and no problem battery is ok but much the network is not good and switching between 2-3g or not very nice connection phone gets hotter and battery is going to be destroyed.
I remember I went to Pescara on the middle of nowhere one year ago I had iPhone 5 and with bad 3g connection he died after 5 hours with 40 mins screen...

Reactions: ramir0 and Addamas
Never ending 2 cores wakelock (max CPU frequency) of Gallery App on Mi2S with disabled Xiaomi Services

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Anyone else is facing the same problem? Cores can be seen in Kernel Adiutor or any other CPU tweaking app.
Must be something with disabled syncing to Xiaomi

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

what exactly would that be? I'm not eager to wipe my SD.
What I do now is reflash gaps everyday as quick fix. But that is not the solution...

hi.
clean flash is install rom after a factory reset.
factory reset wipes your cache, dalvik, AND SYSTEM DATA.
but it does not wipe your SD card. you will retain there, intact, your collection of pictures, music, twrp backups, etc
when you do a factory reset your phone is 'clean' then the rom installs with its own system data.
and you must know that when you install/flash smiui rom it already includes gapps and twrp reflash, you don't need to reflash nothing

hey guys, i know this rom is based on xiaomi.eu but could anybody explain me why the new music player is not available? is it because of the chinese language? did not find any thread ^^

Is there a new music player?

I don't use music player and gallery stock miui app bacuse they're so slow... gallery is nice but slow and music player is not even nice.
I use blackplayer and cm quickpic, no comparison.
Don't know why xiaomi lose herself with these things...

So Disable Xiaomi Sync is now not supporting new gallery app? Anyone there is using that option and can tell me that there is no battery problems with it?

I don't want to stay on 6.3.3 forever because I don't want to sync anything with Xiaomi... Wasn't that main idea of sMIUI to remove bloatware and Xiaomi use-what-we-want-you-to-use? :-D

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Anyone else is facing the same problem? Cores can be seen in Kernel Adiutor or any other CPU tweaking app.
Must be something with disabled syncing to Xiaomi

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I didnt disable the framework, so i guess i cannot see about this thing ,right?

By disable I mean unchecking Xiaomi Syncing.

Edit: it must be something else, because I tried to install same rom with syncing and I faced the same problem. 2 cores 1.7 GHz all the time (sometimes second one drop a bit).
Syncing images was disabled.

So I skip this update on Mi2S since I have no time to figure out what's going on :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Hello sebsch1991,

I’m interesting to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Snapdragon 650 Version) and want to ask you if you also have a Rom for this Version ? On the smiui Website I only found the Rom for the Redmi Note 3.

Thanks in advance

You dont need to flash gapps. It already built in the rom.

Sent from my 2014811 using Tapatalk
hi.
clean flash is install rom after a factory reset.
factory reset wipes your cache, dalvik, AND SYSTEM DATA.
but it does not wipe your SD card. you will retain there, intact, your collection of pictures, music, twrp backups, etc
when you do a factory reset your phone is 'clean' then the rom installs with its own system data.
and you must know that when you install/flash smiui rom it already includes gapps and twrp reflash, you don't need to reflash nothing
Okay, so I just loose my app settings (unless I backup and restore) and system data (which is what we want to happen).
I can do that ;)

And I know that Gapps/Google Play Services are included, but why is the issue fixed when I reflash Google Play Services? I don't do this for the fun of it. (The issue being that i.e. maps won't load like in apps like RunKeeper, NikePlus, Strava etc.)

However, I will do I clean flash, (good idea anyway as I almost never clean flash.) and maybe then it is solved.

Reactions: crazyhorsea29
after last update (6.3.10) on my Mi4, three dots on the upper side of the screen are appearing every time I unlock the device
Normally these three dots mean that I have a notification but they appear every time, even I do not have one.
I know that this is not a major problem, neither affect the performance of the device in any way, but it's annoying every time I unlock the phone to swipe down the notification shade to check if there is a notification.....
Anyone has the same issue?

By disable I mean unchecking Xiaomi Syncing.

Edit: it must be something else, because I tried to install same rom with syncing and I faced the same problem. 2 cores 1.7 GHz all the time (sometimes second one drop a bit).
Syncing images was disabled.

So I skip this update on Mi2S since I have no time to figure out what's going on :p

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

About Kernel Adiutor you know you need to disable HotplugCPU-MpDecision to make it work..

Reactions: datu82
after last update (6.3.10) on my Mi4, three dots on the upper side of the screen are appearing every time I unlock the device
Normally these three dots mean that I have a notification but they appear every time, even I do not have one.
I know that this is not a major problem, neither affect the performance of the device in any way, but it's annoying every time I unlock the phone to swipe down the notification shade to check if there is a notification.....
Anyone has the same issue?

Confirmed (Mi4c)... any solutions anybody?