[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Will there be a stable version for Mi2? I got tired with every Friday update

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

thanks Addamas. Which has better deep sleep?

@all: any more opinions on the best sMiui edition for mi2s ?

Sent from my MI 2SC using Tapatalk
don't use the 6.3.10 of course. No GPS signal

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: rendolf
Hi thanks for the ROM updates.

On 6.3.17 for Mi4c i am getting chinese in the events for calendar, anyone know how to remove?

I don't know if it's Xposed related, or the last rom on Mi4 but I can't access my Sms via mms app. Every time I tap a conversation, it FC :-/ I'm on last 6.3.17 on Marshmallow

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

That's weird... Take a look on how my device power consumption looked by the whole night... A bug or a feature?
dfe8ea1a50f913dd2017933b08e8eb3a.jpg

3d0a13499d0c84a09b18e8d5ffe95007.jpg

0% per night, really deep sleep
Gallery app again burns cores... Kernel Adiutor have disabled tweaks for CPU so it's Xiaomi fault.
4cbaa80acc73350797e8fa460e70ae20.jpg

When I force close gallery (which have all photos cached) cores go back to minimal frequency one core. Syncing is disabled, also in Gallery App. I choosed rom with disabled Xiaomi Sync.
Gallery app is fu up...

Solution has been found:
Force close app, remove it from recents and then turn it on again. No clue why.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Last edited:
Uhm maybe you're right.... I had CPU often at full core and speed. I freezed gallery and it's ok..

Smiui down

I don't know if it's Xposed related, or the last rom on Mi4 but I can't access my Sms via mms app. Every time I tap a conversation, it FC :-/ I'm on last 6.3.17 on Marshmallow

Same here. Last version give me FC on miui messaging app. I installed 6.3.17 on Mi3 dan Mi4C, and have FC on both devices.

I use quickpic, real quick!

you can freeze the gallery app with f.e. link2sd

@Addamas , was the deepsleep right after a reboot? Or did you have some uptime already? Using latest version?

Reactions: Addamas
Something's b0rked. I am on 6.1.21 and google apps integration in some other apps (like maps in running apps) is broken. Get either the message: Google services is updating (it's not) or it doesn't show anything at all.
Other people with the same problem and have a solution?

Thanks, but if there's a solution without having to reinstall the rom: I'd very much prefer that.
It's ridiculous to do so, takes me hours to first backup all stuff, then reinstall and then restore all backup data.
can't you use miui backup app for a quick backup and restore?

I use quickpic, real quick!

you can freeze the gallery app with f.e. link2sd

@Addamas , was the deepsleep right after a reboot? Or did you have some uptime already? Using latest version?

It was like I had SoT of 10-15 minutes and it was after one reboot...
Looks like graphic bug because screen is still not on first place

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Same here. Last version give me FC on miui messaging app. I installed 6.3.17 on Mi3 dan Mi4C, and have FC on both devices.
And do you have Unicode MMS mod enabled on both devices? It may be the problem

Hey guys,

i am having some problems with the server so I have to take down the complete sMiUI Service and the website !

I will work on it and try to bring back all services as soon as possible !!
Please check this thread and twitter for status updates.

sebsch1991

Last edited:

Ok problem solved, I just pick mms.apk from 6.3.10 and past it in system/priv-app with the same permissions and it works again. Strange.
Thanks Seb for your work and time, I'll pay you some beers, you deserve it!

hi thanks for the Smiui definitely the best I've tasted. And al the 6.3.17 ve gotten in my redmi note 2 almost 6 hours of screen. Could FOLLOWING versions modify the directories call recordings and downloads from chrome to external SD card ?. Thank you.
Screenshot_2016-03-19-21-21-47_com.miui.securitycenter.png

I am getting battery draining issue in 6.3.17 after updating from 6.3.10 in note 2. I wiped the dalvik & cache in twrp and then flash the 6.3.17. All apps were same as usual & but the battery draining a bit faster than 6.3.10. Any solution? and what is the proper way to update previous build from new build with keeping all the apps? Xposed is working fine but module has to download and install manually. Any kind of help & suggestion will be very helpful, Thank You.