[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Just give me some time to test the new Android L based MIUI 6 .. I will tell you how to upgrade then.
Can someone confirm that this "chinese" theme app works without xposed (paid themes).. ?

So? I've mi2 too but it's 2 years and half old think priority is mi3/4

This is not the right section for this conversation. Go to en.miui.com forum and post your suggestions.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: Iri
Patching sMiUI for Mi2/s will take some time... Ive seen the new L-based ROM and its lots of work because they changed a lot :( ..
All other Devices will be online very soon.

I see the new release and waiting your version

That L-Based MIUI for MI2 isnt as good as expected...
For example Xiaomi completely missed it to implement the power modes ... That means that you can enable performance Mode or battery saving mode in MIUI but it wont take any effect.. just nothing happens ..
Think I can fix that by myself but who knows whats missing else :/ ...

How about other functions? Wifi, gps, bt etc...?
How about smoothness and battery life? Any bugs, fc's or random reboots?

Reactions: enricii_10
Hey seb just asking is the special 5th aniiversary bootanimation replaced by th sMIUI one or kept original?

Nothing to say.
I just sent you a beer.
Thanks dude! Cheers ;)

Hey seb just asking is the special 5th aniiversary bootanimation replaced by th sMIUI one or kept original?
Its gonna be replaced.

Do I want lollipop?
Android L by itself wouldnt be a problem, but this is another proof that Xiaomi is just pulling out their stuff without completely finishing it...
As for the Mi2 history, they never published a fully working KK Version. Now they skipped and push out Android 5, kinda unfinished again...

As I said, in 5.4.3 they completely forgot the power mode engine.. now I noticed that they disabled (or forgot) the thermald engine. So be careful with the temp of your devices..

I dont want to add all that stuff now, maybe the next versions will be a little more "finished" ...

There is a deep voice inside of me shouting "GO GET A NUBIA z9" ...

So this week you don't suggest to flash the rom FOR MI2/s. If we want try Android 5.1 we should flash ivan's rom on the other system, is it right?