[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I installed last miui weekly and I lost cwm, I would like to install old partitioned system, I tried to install CWM, and successed, but I can not access to the "SD", can not be mounted, please any help? I want to install MK 4.4.4 or MK5.0.2..

Sorry for my bad english.... furthermore, How Can I install gapps on miui 6 weeky? I tried to install another stable version of miui6 and it does not work :/

These are the best results ive ever had with miui rom (sMIUI) , from a clean install, no fc's, data and wifi allways on, screen auto at the midle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-12-17-46-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-12-17-46-05.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_2015-05-12-17-46-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-12-17-46-10.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 304
On my Redmi 2 (HM...11) the AROMA installer does not work, instead, in the recovery appears a massage saying the AROMA installer will open. It never opens.

Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish ;)

@datu82 It will delete your stuff to combine both virtual SD and system storage so you will have more space. It was already available flashing the developer rom last week and and now it's done by default.
That actually sounds good, but without sebsch tweaks... (

-edited-

please Normal installation again..
because i wanna stay with Mi Recovery

Last edited:
Download sMiUI Skin for MiXplorer -
404 not found
Can't find it!
Seems like that URL doesn't exist. Or at least we can't seem to find it. We've even looked under the seat cushions and zip, nada, nothing.

thanks seb for this awesome rom, saves me almost 100% battery on cancro mi3, but I have one problem and according on your post last month it's cleared, I'm uncheck miclick miremote and other mi things when install the rom, but it's get installed despite that, and when I uninstall them, it's getting installed again after reboot.
but it's still awesome rom I think, hope you're happy with your new mi4

Installed on my Aries yesterday. Cannot restore apps via titanium, and I can't set nova as default launcher. Am I missing something?

Installed on my Aries yesterday. Cannot restore apps via titanium, and I can't set nova as default launcher. Am I missing something?

I had the same problem when i moved from the last KK version (5.3.27) to 5.4.17 (Lollipop). Obviously, TB cannot restore apps from KK to LP... Nova Launcher, once installed, I could easily set as standard in the settings...

Design SuperSU