[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hmm, that is bad news. Confirmed by others? If so, maybe I stick to 5.3.27 KK ??? Or is there THE reason to switch?
I am runing 5.3.27 too. I would like to know what killer feature Lollipop has that should make me want to switch?
It could be the ART compiler or the new partitioning scheme that allows for way more space for apps. I was getting quite annoyed in 4.5.9 with the 'Cannot install apps anymore' warnings.

Reactions: Matze002
I am runing 5.3.27 too. I would like to know what killer feature Lollipop has that should make me want to switch?
It could be the ART compiler or the new partitioning scheme that allows for way more space for apps. I was getting quite annoyed in 4.5.9 with the 'Cannot install apps anymore' warnings.

1- Android L builds have way better sound quality!
2- Allways up to date MIUI features and Android functions. If you want to stay up to date you will have do switch one day...

1- Android L builds have way better sound quality!
2- Allways up to date MIUI features and Android functions. If you want to stay up to date you will have do switch one day...

Point taken. Can you already comment the batttery issue in comparison to KK?

Point taken. Can you already comment the batttery issue in comparison to KK?
Unfortunately I cannot, since I am using my Mi4 now ..
But I was kinda impressed about the following.
I fully charged the Mi2 and didnt use it for 1 day.

When I first checked again the Battery still had 76 % ... after 1 Day 5 hours standby !
Sure, this is no good comparsion because I didnt turn on the screen at all, but I was kinda surprised.

Unfortunately I cannot, since I am using my Mi4 now ..
But I was kinda impressed about the following.
I fully charged the Mi2 and didnt use it for 1 day.

When I first checked again the Battery still had 76 % ... after 1 Day 5 hours standby !
Sure, this is no good comparsion because I didnt turn on the screen at all, but I was kinda surprised.
Then still, if the phone is stock, no wifi or simcard installed, it seems a lot. It would be more impressive if there is a simcard installed and quite impressive if there are services running in the background with wifi on.

Then still, if the phone is stock, no wifi or simcard installed, it seems a lot. It would be more impressive if there is a simcard installed and quite impressive if there are services running in the background with wifi on.
SIM Card was inserted and Wifi enabled ;)

I was working the entire morning on fixing and preparing the latest sMiUI build for ALL devices ! Coding, testing, coding, testing, doing some stuff for my real job, coding, testing..... Now I received official 5.5.22 and Xiaomi did some major changes to the status bar again.

Means I have to rework the whole Center Clock Mod. I will upload latest versions as soon as I´ve fixed that.

I was working the entire morning on fixing and preparing the latest sMiUI build for ALL devices ! Coding, testing, coding, testing, doing some stuff for my real job, coding, testing..... Now I received official 5.5.22 and Xiaomi did some major changes to the status bar again.

Means I have to rework the whole Center Clock Mod. I will upload latest versions as soon as I´ve fixed that.
take your time bro, i'll wait :D

You know, Friday is day of ROM releases. Please, advise when you're ready your Smiui. I'll be patient, we'll be patients. I hope today :)

Well the early versions had a huge battery drain issues, for me too..but last miui version (5.5.15 eu version, is good average = 48 hours vs the former versions= 24 hours )
what exactly do you do with your phone to make it last 48hrs...Make it idle all day?

guys, stop naggin', when it will be ready, i'm sure that we'll all know, and will stop raping the F5 key.
p.s.
I hope that its enough for a beer :)
2V474060DV6122511

Reactions: grouss92
Center Clock is fixed ;) ! Im currently uploading sMiUI 5.5.22 for ALL DEVICES !!!

Unfortunately there is some major hardware problems @ AndroidfileHost.com so uploading takes much longer . I will let you know when ROMs are ready to download.

guys, stop naggin', when it will be ready, i'm sure that we'll all know, and will stop raping the F5 key.
p.s.
I hope that its enough for a beer :)
2V474060DV6122511

Thanks for your support bro, cheers :)

Center Clock is fixed ;) ! Im currently uploading sMiUI 5.5.22 for ALL DEVICES !!!

Unfortunately there is some major hardware problems @ AndroidfileHost.com so uploading takes much longer . I will let you know when ROMs are ready to download.

Thanks for your support bro, cheers :)
Hi seb.

I'm on smiui 5.3.6 based on kk (Mi2)
What should I do before flash your last rom?
If I don't want do a full wipe and clean flash... What do I do?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°

All builds are ready to download ! Check out Post #1
Please report if you see any bugs.

Hi seb.

I'm on smiui 5.3.6 based on kk (Mi2)
What should I do before flash your last rom?
If I don't want do a full wipe and clean flash... What do I do?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-6w ( the "w" is for winter not for wonder)...with tapatalk 26°
Please foolow the instructions in that Post. Just replace the sMiUI ROM with 5.5.22 from Post 1
LINK

Reactions: madamam and LuGoFe
It's great device I think.

Ah yes? I don't but I always use a GPS so not only GPS but with datas.
Is it possible I have problem with GPS only too?
I could try later..