[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I have read that in the next release include sony Xperia keyboard!
The default keyboard will be removed???
I ask this because I prefer the stock keyboard, and I suggest, if is possible, to include the powered stock keyboard like a Wiui rom ;)
Bye

Do not need integrate any keyboard! Anyone can install the own preferred keyboard. Should not copy and paste all irrelevant features from Wajk, only the useful ones!
Please stay closest as possible to xiaomi.eu multilang ROM. In my case only need CWM and TDB compatibility!
Thx a lot!
Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

I have read that in the next release include sony Xperia keyboard!
The default keyboard will be removed???
I ask this because I prefer the stock keyboard, and I suggest, if is possible, to include the powered stock keyboard like a Wiui rom ;)
Bye
Xperia keyboard is the greatest if you implement it would be great for me

I will not integrate it to the weekly release! As you can see in Post #1 I´ve posted the link to the CWM-Zip File.

So everybody who wants Xperia Keyboard can download that Zip File and flash it on existing sMIUI or after each flash of full version.

EDIT:

Further I´ve built some CWM-ZipFiles for setting CPU Frequency Limits in sMIUI.
You can find it here CPU-Limit CWM-ZipFiles

Please stay closest as possible to xiaomi.eu multilang ROM. In my case only need CWM and TDB compatibility!
Thx a lot!
Same for me. My preference goes to something as close as possible to the mainstream release.

Reactions: graw2
hi, i am having problems with the app backup, I do not find more in this version,
tell me if by you there is, thanks

Maybe I discover the message font bug. There are if you restore an old message backup (I restore the backup of WIUI v6 4.4.4)

Very good rom!

But, please, translate dialer to russian. Last WIUI v6 has translation.

It's possible to remove the annoyng Miui notification, that alerts to register a Miui account??
It appears every minutes, and I can't remove it from "notification settings" section.

I have already flashed with "sMIUI_Remove_Xiaomi_Framework.zip", but the problem persist.

Last edited:
Very good rom!

But, please, translate dialer to russian. Last WIUI v6 has translation.
I am using it for daily usage: good work!

Really. Thanks.

Im glad you like it, thanks for feedback.

It's possible to remove the annoyng Miui notification, that advice to register a Miui account??
It appears every minutes, and I can't remove it from "notification settings" section.

I have already flashed with "sMIUI_Remove_Xiaomi_Framework.zip", but the problem persist.

When disabling notifications for Updater.apk in "notification settings" does not work, you can actually only completely remove Updater.apk with root explorer.

I will remove Updater.apk in next release. Since we have CWM nobody needs it...

Reactions: tmz83
Dear friends help me to resolve the issue with "obb" folder please. I tried with root explorer with root permission, still could not able to move files to obb folder.

Dude, I totally love this ROM.
I'm using it as my daily ROM now and everything works fine.

I don't know how many of you guys that like to listen to music...
But I'm using Viper4Android 2.3.3.0 ("Beautiful") on my Mi2S 16GB, it really improves the sound quality - especially when using headphones - compared to the regular sound driver (V4A installs a new sound driver (there's three to chose from, depending on how great sound quality you want (and how much processing power you are willing to spend))).

Dude, I totally love this ROM.
I'm using it as my daily ROM now and everything works fine.

I don't know how many of you guys that like to listen to music...
But I'm using Viper4Android 2.3.3.0 ("Beautiful") on my Mi2S 16GB, it really improves the sound quality - especially when using headphones - compared to the regular sound driver (V4A installs a new sound driver (there's three to chose from, depending on how great sound quality you want (and how much processing power you are willing to spend))).
That actually drains much of my battery life when used in high power. And in lower powers I don't really feel any change. Thus I uninstalled it

That actually drains much of my battery life when used in high power. And in lower powers I don't really feel any change. Thus I uninstalled it

I choose the mid-level, and it is pretty cool that it has the preset profile for my Earpod, AE2, HD598.
I can feel the improvement and I can change the sound style of the earphone/headphone along my taste. That is very nice.

The only problem is that, u have to try different combination of settings to get the sound you want.