[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Sorry, no FC when openin clock or changing alarm tone in my 4.11.28

Even when I travelled -2 GMT I didn't have timezone issues (the clock changed when I arrived at the location, and it changed back when I came back), mine is set to automatic date&time, and thus it is working for me. But maybe you're using a different time zone than it had to be used in your area, and thus the phone tries to recover that clock again and again...

I'll wait until next update and see if this FC on clock goes away. Oddly it's only happening with me.

Are you using CWM 6.0.5.1 for flashing?

Congratulations, I really like the smiui, I only have a problem with sms, the font is too large. Can you solve? Thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417371236794.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417371236794.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 218
I'll wait until next update and see if this FC on clock goes away. Oddly it's only happening with me.

Are you using CWM 6.0.5.1 for flashing?
Nope, I haven't updated to any of the android L ROMs or experimental sMIUI, thus I'm using CWM 6.0.5.0

Congratulations, I really like the smiui, I only have a problem with sms, the font is too large. Can you solve? Thanks
I'm using dpi=280 (original~341) and BreeSerif Font (applied both by Themes app and iFont app for overall system font change)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-30-20-33-50.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-30-20-33-50.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 496
Reactions: sakura10
Even when I travelled -2 GMT I didn't have timezone issues (the clock changed when I arrived at the location, and it changed back when I came back), mine is set to automatic date&time, and thus it is working for me. But maybe you're using a different time zone than it had to be used in your area, and thus the phone tries to recover that clock again and again...
Do you check after reboot? Because my problem only happen after reboot. After i set it manual/auto it will stick and no problem. However once i reboot my device it will set to gmt +1

Reactions: Elbay Malik
Do you check after reboot? Because my problem only happen after reboot. After i set it manual/auto it will stick and no problem. However once i reboot my device it will set to gmt +1
I haven't changed clock from auto to manual. I'm checking it right now...
Nope. It keeps the clock as it was when I change date&time and time zone to manual and reboot.

Reactions: shocks
Confirm timezone issue with stock miui weekly update 4.11.21!
Let's say its 11:00. Set the alarm at 12:02. Alarm starts at 11:02!
Manual set time, Auto set time, same thing.
OTG not working for some strange reason!
Reboot no fix. Battery off and back again, solved both problems.

Confirm timezone issue with stock miui weekly update 4.11.21!
Let's say its 11:00. Set the alarm at 12:02. Alarm starts at 11:02!
Manual set time, Auto set time, same thing.
OTG not working for some strange reason!
Reboot no fix. Battery off and back again, solved both problems.
why 4.11.21? I'm using sMIUI 4.11.28

help me
redmi note LTE MIUI v.6

Attachments

• 1525444_10205578532009599_2241963342210801502_n.jpg
    1525444_10205578532009599_2241963342210801502_n.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 216
Unicode stripper please. Wajk has already made it in WIUI. Please add his work to this major and solvable problem. Give us 160 characters

Unicode stripper please. Wajk has already made it in WIUI. Please add his work to this major and solvable problem. Give us 160 characters
There is no "work" which I could add. wajk added a modified mms.apk to his ROM.
I could just add that mms.apk but it wouldnt contain all the updates since that time, and that is quite a lot...

I will decompile it and find the function, but this is work and work needs time..
My first goal is to implement AROMA installer, all other functions will come later on

help me
redmi note LTE MIUI v.6
go home dude, youre drunk :D ;P

Against all statements in my last post, Ive looked into it and this should be what youre looking for...

Please reply back

Striped Unicode Mms.apk 4.11.28 -> DOWNLOAD

Reactions: sakura10
I have often problems with wifi, when I move from home to office does not connect, even manually. I work out only by restarting the phone or via the function airplane

Not sure if I add to sakura10's confusion, but I use a font from another theme. (Install theme (X) completely, than install original theme, BUT keep font from X.)
It looks glorious.

(looked it up: X = Neon lamp_2.1 theme, which is a free theme I think.)

And Sebsch? I'm truly greatful for your work. It can sometimes really er... suck... to do what you do.
You do a really good job, especially with your clear communications. Almost a rarity in developers.
Well done!

Not sure if I add to sakura10's confusion, but I use a font from another theme. (Install theme (X) completely, than install original theme, BUT keep font from X.)
It looks glorious.

(looked it up: X = Neon lamp_2.1 theme)

And Sebsch? I'm truly greatful for your work. It can sometimes really er... suck... to do what you do.
You do a really good job, especially with your clear communications. Almost a rarity in developers.
Well done!
You can change the font in themes/category/customize theme/fonts and select either fonts from installed themes or your own uploads (I use my own upload). No matter which theme is active you can change the font anytime without reboot.

BUT This would not change the system.font (for example fonts inside apps like poweramp) to do that you have to install another app (for ex. iFont). There you can select to change the font of system, upload your desired font (look at instructions of the app), install the font and reboot. If the font you have installed in themes app and the one installed to system are same you get overall font change of your system ;)

Reactions: xeGox and sakura10
Right now I'm with sMIUI 4:11:21 and I can not upgrade to 4:11:28 reaches 98% and gives error
I notice that when I no longer recover appears CWM recovery.
you must install another stove?

There is no "work" which I could add. wajk added a modified mms.apk to his ROM.
I could just add that mms.apk but it wouldnt contain all the updates since that time, and that is quite a lot...

I will decompile it and find the function, but this is work and work needs time..
My first goal is to implement AROMA installer, all other functions will come later on

https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/ZduneX25/miuiv6/wip/sms

that's the stuff i was looking, years now! fully working on your ROM. Hey MIUIers there is the Unicode Flashable Stripper!

I found it there, http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14589&highlight=unicode

Last edited: