[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/ZduneX25/miuiv6/wip/sms

that's the stuff i was looking, years now! fully working on your ROM. Hey MIUIers there is the Unicode Flashable Stripper!

I found it there, http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=14589&highlight=unicode

The Mod you linked doesnt include all languages...
Would you please try the APK I´ve just uploaded.

And Sebsch? I'm truly greatful for your work. It can sometimes really er... suck... to do what you do.
You do a really good job, especially with your clear communications. Almost a rarity in developers.
Well done!

Thanks for your kind words, not everybody appreciates the work I do in my free time

Right now I'm with sMIUI 4:11:21 and I can not upgrade to 4:11:28 reaches 98% and gives error
I notice that when I no longer recover appears CWM recovery.
you must install another stove?
Sounds weird, please check md5sums!
Seems like your download is corrupt.

Download again and retry please

Of course i forgot to say a big thanks to you, and your work. I am sorry for the mistake, but i am Greek, and it works for me, so i past the other languages as my job is done

Of course i forgot to say a big thanks to you, and your work. I am sorry for the mistake, but i am Greek, and it works for me, so i past the other languages as my job is done
No problem, but I would ask you to download and install the cwm ZIP Ive uploaded.
Just to confirm my method is working, so I can finally add it to the weekly release.

I can´t test it myself and as soon someone confirmed its working I will make it available via AROMA every week.

No problem, but I would ask you to download and install the cwm ZIP Ive uploaded.
Just to confirm my method is working, so I can finally add it to the weekly release.

I can´t test it myself and as soon someone confirmed its working I will make it available via AROMA every week.
i will test it to my friend's mi2s because i've already use the other method. Tomorrow i'll confirm it for the Greek lang.

Any mirror or another link? Can't download from mi2s
Use appropriate download mirror (more near to your location) and then download will be fast enough. I'm in Turkey and when I use mirror from France it is the fastest for me.

Current Changelog for next release...

• Based on MIUI 4.12.5
  • Added recent Features
  • AdBlocker Update
  • Added German Language
  • Added AROMA Installer for easy customizing!
  • Added Feature to disable logcat
  • Added OnePlusOne CameraAPP to AROMA
  • Readded PhilZ Touch Recovery to AROMA
  • Added Unicoded Stripper 160 Chars
  • Added optimized GPS for all continents to AROMA
  • Included Max CPU Freq Scripts to ROM
  • Included "Disable Xiaomi Framework"-Mod to ROM

Merry Christmas guys... maybe a lil to early ;P

Last edited:
11.04.28. Language-Russian.
None of the above problems have not.
Clock, alarm clock (GMT + 2), Wi-Fi - works fine.
The battery holds good, very good. I am very satisfied.
Thank you very much for your work.

Last edited:
On the latest release something isn't translated in italian. For exalmple the File Manager and Kuaipan. http://miui.it is the italian translation site and its ROMs have kuaipan, then you can update the italian translations :)

Edit: Can you add disable xiaomi framework on aroma?

Last edited:
Flashed the striped Unicode mms zip file. And yes! It's working!! Greek language also here. Thank you for your hard work Seb :)
It is working but the app has no translation. When i flash the MOD everything inside the app, switched to English. It's not a problem but i have to mention that.
PS: the language switched even with the other way i posted before. Just to know

Edit: Can you add disable xiaomi framework on aroma?
It is actually. You can choose in AROMA.

It is working but the app has no translation. When i flash the MOD everything inside the app, switched to English. It's not a problem but i have to mention that.
PS: the language switched even with the other way i posted before. Just to know
I tested with Italian, and for me the complete Messenger App is in italian language ?!
I think greek isnt included at all, is it ?

Hi! Where is the link of 4.12.5??? I see only the 4.11.28.
Thanks
I just posted changelog for next release.. You will find the link on Friday in opening Post as usual!

I have a question. Is there a way to introduce something to status bar (like cputemp and cpufreq)? I tried to use WSM app for xposed modules and I also enabled both options in notifications settings for either the WSM app and two modules. But with no luck. I couldn't get a written number in status bar except the ones that were there already.

Maybe a dumb question, but why would I (want) to disable xiaomi framework?
(I guess, I have no idea what's it's use is... oops)

Maybe a dumb question, but why would I (want) to disable xiaomi framework?
(I guess, I have no idea what's it's use is... oops)
Maybe some people think that xiaomi collects their private data like described in a couple of articles on the internet, though I'm pretty sure that claim was confirmed to be false(??)

Also, at least on my phone, Xiaomi Framework is the mother of wakelocks.
Wakelocks = battery inferno.

I'll see if I can find a screenshot of it... :)

ETA: found a post where Hugo Barra says Xiaomi is not collecting any private data.
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31252
However, other people still say otherwise:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ote-servers-F-Secure/articleshow/39950622.cms

Also, I think it has to do with MiCloud.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elbay Malik
trying the 4.12.3 thank you!

Is it normal that i se 4.11.28 i assume?(in the information of smiui)