[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

I agree, latest update is awesome!

Am I the only one experiencing extremely low in-call volume?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Maybe I just missed the setting in AROMA...

Yesterday night I installed the latest release on my dad's Mi2S 32GB (he had the 4.11.28).
On the Aroma installer we check CameraNext (one plus one camera app) and uncheck miui wallpapers. But on reboot the rom isn't installed and the phone doesn't boot. Then we reinstalled the rom without custom setting and it's work :)
But, how can i use custom settings on aroma installer without errors?
Please try again, others dont have issues with customizing, it should work without any problems.

Very nice update, now it can be considered a stable rom. Keep it bro! :)
I agree, latest update is awesome!

Am I the only one experiencing extremely low in-call volume?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Maybe I just missed the setting in AROMA...
Thanks, Im glad you like it.

For Low In Call Volume ...

I am experiancing the same since MIUI v6 ... Here is a little workaround which works for me:
While in call just press the Volume Down Button once or twice to lower the volume ...
After that press Volume Up Button 5 or 6 times just until it stops increasing and you will see its getting louder...

Maybe thats gonna be fixed one time..

My Rom is the latest wiui Rom v6 kk. Can I install your Rom normal by cwm? Data wipe....?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

My Rom is the latest wiui Rom v6 kk. Can I install your Rom normal by cwm? Data wipe....?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk
Yes you can without any wipe at all. That's exactly the way I installed it a couple of weeks ago, over the latest WIUI, and everything works just fine

Reactions: sebsch1991
I installed the rom 3 times... But nothing happens :D I'm stuck on 11.28
Your device is Xiaomi Mi2/S aries ?
You flashed ZIP in CWM Recovery ?
Check md5 Checksum of downloaded file redownload the ZIP-File if its wrong!

What Error do you get ?

Your device is Xiaomi Mi2/S aries ?
You flashed ZIP in CWM Recovery ?
Check md5 Checksum of downloaded file redownload the ZIP-File if its wrong!

What Error do you get ?
I got a mi2s - flashed over previous one in cwm. I don't get any error codes. The ROM installation takes as long as usual.."everything okay ". I download the ROM again and will test it

I got a mi2s - flashed over previous one in cwm. I don't get any error codes. The ROM installation takes as long as usual.."everything okay ". I download the ROM again and will test it
After installation I got the 11.28 again :( new rom downloaded. Clean install.

After installation I got the 11.28 again :( new rom downloaded. Clean install.
Well just to clear it up ... 4.12.3 is still based on 4.11.28 as you can read in Changelog in Post #2 ...
You can scroll down in System Info in Settings and will find the current sMIUI Version 4.12.3 ...

But you should have noticed the new AROMA installer and new features like CRT-OFF etc... while flashing the zip file.

Well just to clear it up ... 4.12.3 is still based on 4.11.28 as you can read in Changelog in Post #2 ...
You can scroll down in System Info in Settings and will find the current sMIUI Version 4.12.3 ...

But you should have noticed the new AROMA installer and new features like CRT-OFF etc... while flashing the zip file.
Oh god I'm retarded... I expect the 4.12.3 miui version and didn't scroll down for smiui version! Thanks :D

Reactions: Gobbenobber
flashed the rom stuck at MI boot annimation ....
EDIT: i flashed the rom again without wipe and works

Last edited:
11.04.28. Language-Russian.
None of the above problems have not.
Clock, alarm clock (GMT + 2), Wi-Fi - works fine.
The battery holds good, very good. I am very satisfied.
Thank you very much for your work.
У тебя время автоматически ставится на +2? Тогда это тебе повезло. Просто мне нужно +3, а у меня автоматом выбирает +1. Если бы +1 был моим поясом, меня бы тоже все устраивало.

^^ what? Why Russian?
Anyway

I was the one with the WhatsApp trouble. I flashed again. No troubles this time. I think I know what happened last time. Too complicated to explain, but if anyone desires it, I will. Let me know.

Why would I want z3 cache, better?

^^ what? Why Russian?
Anyway

I was the one with the WhatsApp trouble. I flashed again. No troubles this time. I think I know what happened last time. Too complicated to explain, but if anyone desires it, I will. Let me know.

Why would I want z3 cache, better?
What he said is:
"Is your time zone automatically changed to +2? Then you are lucky. Because I need it to be +3, but it changes to +1 when put into auto mode. If I needed +1 time zone, I would also be glad"

And yes, Z3 cache is better ;)

hi sebsch, thanks..
downloading..
there will be a 5.12.5? i prefer though..
Do you know what those numbers really mean?

4 --> represents year - 2014
12 --> represents month - december
and last 5 --> represents day of month - 5th

Asking for 5.12.5 is asking for ROM for the date of 5th december 2015 :D

Reactions: tmz83 and pelongs
mms app FC! (strip code)

Restore old mms.apk from 4.12.28 and now is ok

Last edited:
hi sebsch, thanks..
downloading..
there will be a 5.12.5? i prefer though..
Do you know what those numbers really mean?

4 --> represents year - 2014
12 --> represents month - december
and last 5 --> represents day of month - 5th

Asking for 5.12.5 is asking for ROM for the date of 5th december 2015 :D

But he is kinda right, as I released the experimental Builds under 5.x.x prefix....

Well I think I will skip experimental builds for the following reason.
Xiaomi is working on an international MIUI v6 version and will release their ROMs with even more languages than xiaomi.eu does at the moment.
I will wait for this international Version and will start building sMIUI on that base ...