[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hello sebsch1991.
Do you know if it is possible to activate "Rotation" of Homescreen and Phone app as it is for all other apps?
do you think you can add this option whithout Wsm or other Xposed?

Hey there,
Great ROM! Really like it. :)
I'm a security fan and I recently saw the unlock screen of the OnePlus. It has a very smart feature to prevent people from stealing you PIN by looking at you unlocking it: every unlock process will have the numbers on the keyboard randomly realigned. Any idea how to get this feature in here?

//edit: Unlock of the device via MiBand does not work. When I select the band as an unlock device it says "Searching" and shows the MiBand, but after that nothing is happening... Ideas?

For different Lockscreen unlock options maybe Try this App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sp.protector.free

And Unlock with MiBand works for me... It just needed a few trys till it Bind the first time. Try again and again for maybe 5 - 10 min. This worked for me ;) And don't forget to tap on the MiBand with your Finger ;)

Reactions: reijin
And Unlock with MiBand works for me... It just needed a few trys till it Bind the first time. Try again and again for maybe 5 - 10 min. This worked for me ;) And don't forget to tap on the MiBand with your Finger ;)
omg, the tapping - I did not know that! thanks a lot! :D
Works now ;)

//edit:
This seems to be more of an app locker than what I'm actually looking for. But thanks anyway :)

//edit2:
I'm talking about this feature:
https://twitter.com/CyanogenInc/status/531876742089433088

Last edited:
This seems to be more of an app locker than what I'm actually looking for. But thanks anyway :)

Ah okay i thought it can also change the lockscreen, my fault..

But since you got the Band I think you don't need the Cyanogen feature, maybe it is more save to use a longer more complicate Password, since you only have to use it when you don't wear your band.
I did it that way ;)

Thai was the obvious part, that it boosts volume. Lol.
I meant what volume? The ringer? The speaker? The in call? The microphone?
Is it for all? Or a particular situation?
I couldn't find it.

This mod is made by davfiala. Please ask him for detailed information.

If somebody is searching für an Alternative, try this

http://en.miui.com/thread-55693-1-1.html

Works great for me.

I will think about adding that.

Nothing happens when I tap my band ..did I miss something ? o_O

Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays :p
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !

Hey....is there someone who can tell me if it is possible to activate rotation of homescreen and phone/call app?

Reactions: xeGox
Hey....is there someone who can tell me if it is possible to activate rotation of homescreen and phone/call app?
Maybe, I cant do that, sorry.

5.2.6 is not installed. generates an error. 5.1.30 The previous all good
What does the error say ? At which step of installation (install zip, start aroma, end aroma, boot) ? What features did you select in aroma? Did you check md5sums ?
Please be a little more precise...

Small question.
What languages this ROM includes?

Does it have Hebrew? עברית?
It contains exactly the same languages as xiaomi.eu base ROM. You will find langauge threads and subforums when you look for it.
Its about when you wanna pair your Band to your Mi2S you have to confirm the Bind by tapping on you MiBand ;)
Oh ok .. I think I never needed to touch it, or maybe its too long since that I forgot about it ^^ ...

Maybe, I cant do that, sorry.

What does the error say ? At which step of installation (install zip, start aroma, end aroma, boot) ? What features did you select in aroma? Did you check md5sums ?
Please be a little more precise...

It contains exactly the same languages as xiaomi.eu base ROM. You will find langauge threads and subforums when you look for it.

Oh ok .. I think I never needed to touch it, or maybe its too long since that I forgot about it ^^ ...
Thank you

In aroma...

Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system"

then asks me in cwm to isntall ROOT ?!!
then when i reboot it reboots into CWM...

Same for me ("Failed to extract...").
Tried with EXP version, that seems OK (sMiUI_v6_5.2.6-EXP_aries.zip).

Anyway what is the difference between the EXP and the "normal" version of smiui (beside the german language)?

Im gonna repack and reupload the whole ROM ... but I really dont understand .. I tried it by myself 5 minutes ago, downloading from androidfilehost and I have no such problems ..it installs just fine