[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Can please someone of you guys who have that bug post the md5sum of the zip file ?
You can take that software to get the md5sum
It should be the following:
16852cc8d7acb2fab5e6405a913880ea

No German language on 5.2.6 exp.

Except this issue the ROM is smooth as always. Möchte das Handy bald meiner Mutter schenken - die kann kein englisch :)

Downloaded the newest re-uploaded version, still got ''Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system". Mounted system, retried installation but got the same error message.

Log is included.

EDIT: Used WinMD5Free to check the file: got 560349f814305ae96bd49d79e957b1ce

Attachments

• sMiUI_v6_5.2.6_aries.zip.log.txt
    861 bytes · Views: 263
Last edited:
Maybe the /system partition is not enough?

In 5.2.6 it's 517 MB, in EXP version only 475 MB.
Mainly the app subdir is the difference.

Im currently kinda busy so not many new features this week. But fortunately I found some battery drain issues that should be fixed with sMiUI 5.2.6 !

You dont wear your monday pants on tuesday, christmas is not in summer and you never release MIUI on thursdays
So here it comes, sMiUI 5.2.6 ready to download on 06-02-2015 ;) !!!

Have a nice weekend !
probably you'll NEVER release Miui on a Thursday again

anyway have a nice weekend, thank You Sebsch.

I will look into that ...Im pretty sure its a problem of /system partition size.
I modified mine manually and increased the size so this is why its working for me ..

please be patient ..fixed version is coming later on this day

Reactions: zubairra and Swos
:(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-06-19-00-56.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-06-19-00-56.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 276
I will look into that ...Im pretty sure its a problem of /system partition size.
I modified mine manually and increased the size so this is why its working for me ..

32GB of ROM and we can't have space enough..no kernel sources.. No updates for our beloved mi2s.. I'll buy Xiaomi products never again!

Reactions: Fortinho
Sorry for the stupid question but what exactly is the difference in the EXP version? (except German language)

please have patient ...they are doing it for us ..they are doing a great job.some time issues happens..

I didn't get any error during flashing, but when it reboots it stucks on the first mi logo and reboots into recovery itself.

OK guys bug should be fixed now .. Problem was related to Browser.apk by xiaomi.eu Team.
For some reason it has a size of 18 MB this week ...last Versions were around 10 MB !
Here you can get a feeling about how bad the low system space problem is actually...

Please download sMiUI 5.2.6 again and reply back if the new version works for you.

I installed the EXP version - NO german language here
Unfortunatley I still have recompiling problems, so I currently cannot add any languages .. Im working on it!